This vape is an 18 watt pod mod system shaped like a mobile phone. It has dual firing modes, and its shape and petite frame make it ideal for vapers who are always on the go.
It uses a single 1.0 ohm cartridge that has a loose MTL intake. This cartridge is suitable for people who want something easy to use but with more functions than a disposable mod.
Table of Contents
- Vaping Experience Review
- How the Pro Compares with the Air Plus
- Unpacking the Starter Kit
- Build and Design Quality
- Battery Analysis and Performance
- How Are These Products on Airflow?
- A Quick Look at the Suorin Air Pod
- Alternative Pod Mods
- Frequently Asked Questions About These Products
- Final Thoughts About These Starter Kit Products
Suorin Air Pro Review
There is a lot to like about this device and some things not to like. The most significant advantage of buying this product is that it is easy to use. After filling the cartridge, click it into the battery and start vaping.
It has a coil that produces tons of excellent flavor, making it the ideal choice for those looking for a flavorful cartridge. It also has good battery life, and the pods hold a high amount of nicotine liquid. It will be a long time between recharges and refills.
The device is not a cloud-producing mod. Its cartridge uses a 1.0 ohm coil designed for vaporizing flavorful salt nicotine liquids. It still produces vapor, but nothing like a sub-ohm pod can create. People who want pods that make high amounts of clouds should buy something with a resistance lower than 1.0 ohms.
Starter Kit Safety Features
The vape comes with a full array of safety features:
- Open Circuit Protection
- 5-Second Vaping Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overcharge Protection
There should be no problem with these mods safety-wise if they are used per the directions.
- Suorin Air Pro Vape
- One Pod
- USB Cable
- User Manual
Suorin Air Pro vs. Suorin Air Plus Kit
These products are similar in appearance and design. They have a slim look that is reminiscent of a smartphone. This design makes them very easy to transport in a jeans pocket, purse, or anywhere else on one’s person. However, despite their similar appearances, they have different specifications.
The Air Plus comes with 0.7 and 1.0 ohm pods that allow it to vape freebase and salt nicotine liquids. The Pro only comes with a 1.0 ohm replacement cartridge, and it can only vape salt nicotine. Additionally, the Air Plus has a higher 22 watt output.
However, the Suorin Air pod holds a significantly higher amount of juice than the Suorin Air Plus cartridge with its 3.2 ml capacity.
Someone who wants to vape salt and freebase liquids should get the Air Plus. But people who value juice capacity will be pleased with the Air Pro.
Internal Building Quality and Design of These Mods
The first thing one notices about these mods is the slim profile. Measuring 96x45x12.7 mm, it fits in hands, pockets, and purses perfectly. Also, the connection between the cartridge snaps onto the battery and will not fall off by accident.
The only problem is that the body, while solidly built, is a fingerprint magnet. This in no way detracts from the vaping experience, but it is worth pointing out.
Surprisingly, these mods come with a 930 mah battery. This is a good-sized battery for something this small.
Considering that it only puts out 18 watts, the battery can last around a day, depending on how often the device is used. It is a great all-day vape. Additionally, it has a micro USB port and is compatible with pogo charging stands.
Battery Indicator Lights
The battery light is located on the firing button.
- It shines green for fully charged
- blue for medium
- red means it needs to be recharged.
There are two airflow holes on the side, and they allow for a loose mouth-to-lung draw. People who like open MTL hits are going to love this vape. But, one thing someone who wants a tighter draw can do is put a finger over one of the holes.
Doing this will tighten the draw quite a bit. Placing a piece of tape over the hole can constrict airflow, too. Unfortunately, there is no way to adjust the airflow. This is pretty disappointing considering that there are similar products with adjustable airflow.
Suorin Air Pro Pod
The Suorin Air Pro pod holds 4.9 ml of liquid, which is its biggest benefit. It has a 1.0 ohm coil that is great for vaping salt nicotine juices, and the pod is clear enough to monitor the juice levels without much trouble. There are a few things about the cartridge that could have been better, though.
The first thing is that it is a throw-away pod, and there is no way to change the coil. Some like this, and some do not. It is just a personal preference. Another problem is the fill port at the bottom. Bottom fill ports tend to leak more than any other kind of pod.
How to Use the Suorin Air Plus
The vape is easy to use.
- Fill the pod by unplugging the silicone plug at the bottom.
- Use a syringe to fill it up, as that causes less of a mess.
- Let the pod sit for five to ten minutes so that the wicking has time to absorb the liquid. To insert the cartridge, push it into the recess until it is firmly in place.
- Like earlier said, it will not come loose because of the battery connection. It can be activated by using the firing button, and it is draw-activated.
- Click the firing button five times to turn it on or off.
Suorin Air Pro vs. Geek Vape Wenax C1 20W
- The GeekVape Wenax’s main advantage is that it has 20 watts of output, it comes with two sub-ohm pods, and it has adjustable wattage output.
- It also has a side-filled pod, and it has a slightly more powerful 950 mah battery.
- However, the Wenax only has 3 ml juice capacity.
- The Air Pro has a higher juice capacity.
- Plus, it has a 1.0 ohm coil that makes it better for vaping salt nicotine liquids.
Suorin Air Pro vs. Smok NFIX-Mate 25W
- The Smok NFIX-Mate also has a higher wattage output.
- It also comes with two replaceable coils, adjustable power output, and dual firing modes. However, the Air Pro’s most significant advantage is that it comes with a 1.0 ohm coil and has a higher liquid capacity.
- The Smok NFIX-Mate is a better vape because it comes with an extra coil, and users can replace the coils.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Kit
How Long Does a Suorin Air Pro Pod Last?
The pod can last six refills. But the cartridge will not last that long if super-sweet juices are used. These will gum up the coils very badly. They should last a good long while if moderately sweet liquids are used.
Why Is My Suorin Air Pro Blinking Blue and Not Hitting?
A blinking blue light is a common problem experienced by many users. This means that the pod is faulty or something is blocking the cartridge and the battery. Take out the pod and clean the connection with a kleenex or q-tip. If it still does not work, there is probably something wrong with the pod. Throw it out and get a new one.
Is Suorin Worse Than a Juul?
It is hard to say which is better than the other. The Juul uses non-refillable cartridges, and the pod is refillable. The Air Pro also has better wattage output, and the pods hold more nicotine liquid than a Juul pod.
Suorin Air Pro Specifications
|Sizes:||96 x 45 x 12.7 mm|
|Battery Type:||Onboard 930mAh|
|Pod Capacity:||4.9 mL|
|Bottom Fill Port:||✓|
|Coil resistance:||1.0 ohm|
|Draw and Button Activation:||✓|
|Magnetic Pod Connection:||✓|
|Safety Features:||Magnetic Pod Connection, Open Circuit Protection, 5-Second Vaping Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, Low Voltage Protection, and Overcharge Protection|
|Colors:||Sunglow, GoldStar-Spangled Red, Black, Lavender Purple, Ice Blue, Star-Spangled Blue, Faded Skeleton, Rainbow, Lively Green, Gunmetal, Silver|
- Easy to use
- Excellent flavor
- Strong connection between pod and vape
- Bottom filled
- One coil in the kit
Final Thoughts About This Starter Kit
At best, this is an average pod mod. There are many things to like, such as the powerful battery, high liquid capacity, and the flavor the coil produces. But other things, like the bottom fill port, the fact there is only one coil in the package, and a few other things really detract from the vaping experience.
If you have used this vape, please leave a comment below and tell us what you think.