1. Nothing Burns If you are going to use e-cigarettes you won’t need to a lighter. It is because e-cigs use a battery to make heat. This device also include the vaporizer and cartridge where the liquid goes. As you start puffing the e-cigarette, the battery activates the heater to heat the liquid inside and […]
- Despite increased anti-tobacco efforts over recent years, tobacco is still a massive industry. In 2011, over 293 billion cigarettes were sold in the U.S, according to the CDC. To cope with increasing taxes on cigarettes, tobacco companies must find ways to make their products cheaper to produce. Unfortunately, in modern society, workers are the first […]
- Read about the best quit smoking books. We prepared a listing of the top three books to help you on your journey to stop smoking for good!
- If you check the popular vaping keywords on your website analytics, there are a set of unique questions that will pop up numerous times. Some of the most frequently asked questions incidentally are “Am I a chain smoker?” “Am I vaping too much” “How much is too much?” It’s understandable for someone who has just […]
- This complete chewing tobacco guide was written by people who have been there, done it themselves. Learn more about effects, addiction and cessation methods here.
- The environmental impact of smoking is greater than people think. Learn the facts about the cigarette industry and its negative influence on the environment.
- Smoking facts like the health effects, the contents of a single cigarette, and tobacco industry practices are things everyone should know.
- Cinnamon and quit smoking, can it really work? Did you know that cinnamon has soothing effects to help someone trying to quit smoking!
- In the past, smokers faced a daunting question when it came to quitting smoking: How do you successfully quit? The adverse effects of smoking are well known, yet the addictive qualities of traditional analog cigarettes have proven a formidable foe. Quitting smoking has been the focus of numerous New Year’s resolutions, only to fail time […]