#1 LOST VAPE ORION DNA GO 40W
A Mouth to Lung or Direct to Lung Pod System
- 950mAh (built-in)
- Max Power Output:
- Rated resistance range:
- 0.2 to 0.39 Ohm
- Beautifully designed and manufactured; the battery is decent
- Made from a powder metallurgy stainless steel with real carbon fiber and Abalone for the side panels
- Has a genuine MTL Delrin drip tip
- Pods snap on and off easily
- Filling is easy — one only has to unscrew the stainless steel top
- Airflow Control (AFC) tends to be a bit stiff on some pods
- You can sometimes get dry hits
A simplified compact kit, the Lost Vape Orion DNA GO is easy to use for beginners. It is small and fits the hand well — it is lightweight yet solid. The device comes pre-programmed with a range of finely tuned firing modes. Q pod sports a durable, premium alloy shell with carbon fiber panels for an excellent grip. The cartridge could be easily filled — one just needs to twist off the cap next to the drip tip. It also has an easy slide-off button to use for when you want to change the cartridge.
This pod vape does not rely on a chip for performance; instead, it makes use of a direct voltage-based output where the current battery level determines the power output. Orion Q pod offers a reach of up to 40W and makes use of a 1.0Ω refillable pod with a capacity of 2mL that locks into it and Orion uses an EVOLV DNA chip. Integrated into the device is a full safety suite which includes short-circuit protection, weak battery protection, temperature protection, and low/high resistance protection. With its one-button design, it offers a much simpler vape experience. A multi-colored LED battery life indicator makes checking current battery level easier: literally with a glance.
It has a built-in 950mAh battery that can deliver around 450 puffs per charge.