Terms And Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH 13 THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS TO SUE UNDER THE AGREEMENT.
1. No Medical Advice. The Site does not provide medical advice. The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from our licensors and other Site users, and other material contained on the Site (collectively, “Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We are not a covered entity for purposes of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site! If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, treatments, medications, physicians, providers, products, services, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by us, our employees, advertisers, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of us, or other visitors to the Site, is solely at your own risk. The Site may contain health or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use the Site.
2. Eligibility. The Site is available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Site is not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you do not have permission to use and/or access the Site.
3. Your Acceptance of the Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement with respect to your use of the Site. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and us with respect to your use of the Site, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to the Site. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class actions provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, “Dispute Resolution Provisions”) shall not apply to any disputes that arise prior to the applicable amendment or modification. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the Site. By your continued use of the Site, you hereby agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions in effect at the time of the subject dispute). Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes.
4. Your Affirmative Representations. When you use the Site, you represent that: (a) the information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will update your contact information if it changes so that we can contact you; (c) your use of the Site and your use of services available on the Site do not violate any applicable law or regulation; (d) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (e) you will comply with the rules for on-line conduct, as discussed in Section 6 below.
5. Rules Governing Site Content and Use; Your Representations and Warranties. The Site may enable you to access information, including news and articles, about substance abuse conditions and treatments. When you use the Site, you represent and warrant that you: (a) understand that we do not make any representation or warranty regarding the qualifications, caliber or suitability of any health care provider listed on the Site to provide the services you are seeking; (b) understand that we do not provide any type of health care or medical advice, treatments or services; (c) understand that your decision to contact, seek out or obtain services of any type, including, but not limited to medical or health care services, from any person, entity or facility listed or discussed on this Site is solely your decision and should be based exclusively on your own research into that particular person, entity or facility and NOT on information obtained from this Site or from anyone who posts information to this Site; (d) understand that the information posted to this Site by other users may not be accurate and could be influenced by a number of things, including personal bias, personal relationship with a particular provider, or other factors which may undermine the objectivity and trustworthiness of the information or opinion posted to this Site; (e) will not use this Site for any unauthorized purpose including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other electronic communications, or engaging in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, this Site without our express written consent; (f) will not install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code, whether on our or others’ computers or equipment, designated to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the on-line or other activities of another party; and (g) will not interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on this Site or the networks or services connected to this Site, including without limitation, hacking into this Site, or using the system to send unsolicited or commercial emails, bulletins, comments or other communications.
In the event the Site contains functionality (such as blogs, message boards, questions and answers, quizzes, user reviews of drug information, etc.) that allows users to upload content to the Site (collectively, “Public Areas”), you agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas that infringe or violate any rights of any individual, group or entity. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any such submission, you agree that you will not send or transmit to us by email (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” page) or otherwise, any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to us, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to us by email, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted to us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. We may sublicense these rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to us by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able to do so.
7. Our Intellectual Property Rights. All of the Content on this Site and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on this Site (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to this Site and the Content. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of this Site or features that: (a) prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content, or (b) enforce limitations on use of this Site or the Content on this Site. You further agree not to access this Site by any means other than through the interface that we provide, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
8. Our Management of the Site/User Misconduct.
- Our Site Management. We may, but are not required to: (a) monitor this Site for violations of the Agreement and for compliance with our policies; (b) report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates the Agreement; and/or (c) manage this Site in a manner designed to protect our and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of this Site.
- Our Right to Terminate Users. Without limiting any other provision of the Agreement, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of this Site to any person for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in the Agreement, or of any applicable law or regulation.
- Our Right to Temporarily or Permanently Disable and/or Dismantle the Site. Without limiting any other provision of the Agreement, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, disable and/or dismantle some or all of the Site, temporarily or permanently for any reason or for no reason at all.
- Risk of Harm. Please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of harm, of relying on or recommending incorrect information on this Site. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health or any Content on the Site, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health care professional because of something you may have read on this Site. The use of any information provided on this Site is solely at your own risk. You also assume all risks associated with dealing with providers with whom you come in contact through this Site. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Site.
9. Term and Survival. The Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use this Site. Upon termination of your User Account, if applicable, for any reason, you may no longer be able to retrieve materials contained in the account. All obligations which expressly or by their nature are to continue after termination, cancellation or expiration of the Agreement shall survive and remain in effect after such happening, including without limitation sections 12-17.
10. Advertisements, Searches, and Links. We may provide links to third party websites. We do not recommend and do not endorse the content on any third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third party sites, sites framed within the Site, third party sites provided as search results, or third party offers or advertisements on the Site or linked to from the Site (including but not limited to the statements, representations, recommendations, and/or claims made on such third party sites, offers or advertisements), and do not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third party websites and participation in third party offers or advertisements is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites, offers or advertisements. We do not endorse any provider, product, service, treatment, medication, procedure, offer, or website advertised on the Site.
11. Disputes Between You and any Provider. You are solely responsible for your conduct. You agree that we cannot be liable for any dispute that arises between you and any product or services provider listed on the Site or about whom or which, as the case may be, any user posts information or authorizes the Site to post information. You agree to hold us harmless in the event you suffer any adverse consequences, including medical or financial damages or liability, as a result of any interaction you may have with any person, entity or facility about whom or which, as the case may be, you found information on this Site.
12. Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver.
- Scope of Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver. You agree that, by entering into the Agreement, we and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims that arise out of the Agreement, except as otherwise set forth herein. Therefore, you agree that, by entering into the Agreement, we and you, and any of our respective successors and/or assigns, are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action or on bases involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, other Site users or other persons similarly situated.
This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to:
– claims arising out of or relating to the Site, any products and/or services that you may apply for or obtain through the Site, the Content, telemarketing or other marketing activities conducted by us or on our behalf, or by us on behalf of third parties, and/or the Agreement;
– claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of this relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory; and
– claims relating hereto that may arise after the termination of the Agreement.
- Arbitration Exceptions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court. This arbitration provision shall further specifically exclude any dispute over the validity of any party’s intellectual property rights.
- Arbitration Fees. You will be responsible for paying your share of any arbitration fees (including filing, administrative, hearing or other fees).
- Injunctive Relief. Notwithstanding the arbitration provision herein, we may seek injunctive relief for any violation of our intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
One Year Limitation on Actions. YOU MUST FILE A DEMAND WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR FACTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH DEMAND, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY DEMAND BASED UPON SUCH EVENT, FACTS, OR DISPUTE.
Survival of Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver. This section will survive termination of the Agreement.
Governing Law. All issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of the Agreement, or the rights and obligations of the parties, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
13. Disclaimers. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTENT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WE DO NOT GUARANTEE AND DO NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE. INFORMATION ON THE SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT OR CONTRIBUTIONS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR HARM, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES, (C) ANY ILLEGAL OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND THE PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE, OUR LICENSORS, AND OUR SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE, OUR LICENSORS, AND OUR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELEVANCY, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SATISFACTION OF ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS OR THE APPROVAL OR COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE TOOLS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If you reside in one of these states or jurisdictions, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond our control and jurisdiction. Accordingly, we assume no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site.
Commentary and other materials posted on the Site, if applicable, are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitors to the Site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be made in writing.
14. Limited Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, CONTRIBUTIONS, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THEREIN. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THE AGREEMENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR FOR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU TO US. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, and our/their respective members, officers, directors, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, expense, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of: (a) your use of this Site or Content in violation of the Agreement, (b) a breach of the Agreement, including but not limited to any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, (c) any dispute you may have with another user on the Site or any provider, and/or (d) your violation of any right of another individual and/or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
- Entire Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and us regarding the use of this Site and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements between you and us related to the subject matter hereof.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing in the Agreement shall be deemed to create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, or franchisor-franchisee relationship of any kind between us and any user.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. The Agreement is between you and us. There are no third party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
Section Titles. The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Non-Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- Severability. The Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision or part of a provision of the Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from the Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Assignment. You may not assign your rights under the Agreement to any third party; we may assign our rights under the Agreement without condition.
- No Modification. No written or oral modification to the Agreement shall be binding upon us unless it is signed in writing by one of our officers.
18. Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the Agreement, or would like more information from us, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect
On Behalf of Third Parties
Your Personal Data
On Behalf of Third Parties
Your Personal Data
No personal data is collected. In other words, we do not obtain your name, address, telephone number or invasive information.
Vaping Daily does not collect any of that information at all, whether personal or invasive information.
Why Your Data Is Used
Vaping Daily has Google Analytics, (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, which we will refer to in the future simply as Google), connected to the website that helps us track a user’s activity. Activity such as what pages were visited before landing on our page, what links were clicked to lead to other websites, scrolling of our pages and any keystrokes in forms on our pages. No personal information is collected or stored by Google.
The reason this information is useful is to get a clearer understanding of who reads our site. Google takes all of that data and gives us a concise report of how people use the site and any demographic information which may help us improve our website.
This means we can craft our content to better serve our readers by understanding what it is they may want by using our site.
What Happens With the Data
Though we don’t collect the data ourselves, any partners or affiliates may track cookies (user data which is carried from our site to another) to be able to analyze trends or to gather information about our user base so they can effectively market their products to our site visitors. This is how specific ads can be tailored to a user’s search and explains how it seems particular ads are following them.
You may opt out of the collection and storage of data by Google Analytics at any time. For more details on how to deactivate Google Analytics, please refer to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
On Our Behalf
We don’t collect or store any user data from our visitors. Cookies are enabled on our site when consented to, so we can remember users’ settings, track how the user engages with our website and understand more about the demographics of our users.
Do We Share Your Information?
Vaping Daily does not collect any personal information and will not share any of that type of information with third parties.
By posting comments on our blog pages, a user can decide for themselves how much of their personal information is seen by others reading the site. The information that might be shared with third parties only pertains to data such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc., with interested third parties to help them understand our audience activity.
The only time Vaping Daily will share any personally identifiable information is when we may be required by law to do so. Though it is highly unlikely to occur due to the nature of our site, we may be subpoenaed and need to comply with law enforcement to provide user data. In other circumstances, it may be required on our part to share user information to protect our security or integrity of our website. This could happen if a user is trying to compromise our site, for example.
Compromise of Personal Information
If personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Vaping Daily will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
How Long is User Information Kept?
If you have an e-mail subscription, we will retain your information for as long as you are subscribed. We will maintain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. To opt out of this arrangement, just unsubscribe from our email list at any time.
If you are a visitor to the Vaping Daily, we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than ten (10) years after your last visit to our sites.
What We Would Like to Do with Your Information
With whatever personal information you consent for us to use, we would like to be able to inform you of any news or changes related to our site, send offers or promotions or other similar instances. None of that information used for those purposes will be shared with any other parties.
You may opt-out at any time by sending us an e-mail at [email protected]
What Are Your Rights?
If at any point you would like to see how your information is being handled, or to opt out of any collecting of your data you have previously consented to, you can contact us at any time and let us know about your concerns.
How We Comply with the New Data Protection Act AKA GDPR
Vaping Daily takes the responsibility of safely handling our user data seriously and has taken on the additional work of complying EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries.
VapingDaily has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. In other words, we will always alert our users of any breach of data, if data has been shared with another party in the case of a transfer of ownership of the website, or in the case of a law enforcement action.
Users can ask us for access to what type of data and how it is stored by sending us an e-mail to the address provided.