The Hyde disposable vape pen is a new device made by Hyde Vapes, a company based out of the United Kingdom. The disposable Hyde vape pen, coming out only a few months ago, is easy to use, flavorful, and affordable.
Each pen carries a high concentration of salt nicotine, plenty of liquid, and a battery powerful enough to ensure its user gets through the day. The Hyde vape pen also comes in a lot of different and exciting flavors.
Hyde Disposable Vape Review of Specifications
The disposable Hyde vape pen has several design features that make it worth considering as a new device. Firstly, it carries 1.6 ml of nic salt e-juice, and the juices are available in several flavors, such as straw melon apple, cherry lemonade, and krazy kustard. They carry 50 mg of salt nicotine, which is more than enough to satisfy any craving. Finally, a 380 mah battery gives this vape more than enough power.
Appearance-wise, this little disposable vape pen resembles a USB thumb drive. It is slightly smaller than the extended palm, making it ultra-portable. The pen can fit comfortably in a shirt or jeans pocket, or it can ride in a purse or handbag. Each device has a sticker design on it that has the name of the company written across it in a script.
As for the price, this is one of the more affordable disposable vapes on the market. It is currently selling for $7.00, which is much less expensive than the Juul. People who are looking for a cost-effective way to vape will appreciate this tiny device.
What Comes in the Hyde Vape Pen Box?
Since vaping products are disposable, there is not a lot of stuff in the box. It does not need to be recharged, nor can it be refilled. When the box is opened, the only thing the customer will find is Hyde vape.
Build Quality and Design of the Hyde Vape Pen
The building quality of Hyde vape pen is superb. It has a solid body, and it does not feel flimsy. All of the components of the disposable vape work together to deliver a solid vaping experience.
As for exterior design, it is nice that it is small, but it would be better if the edges were more rounded. Another design improvement would be a more rounded mouthpiece. Again, it is the edges.
How to Use the Hyde Vape Pen
Using a Hyde vape is easy. There are no firing buttons or pods to refill or re-wick. The user has to pick up the vape, put the end of it in his or her mouth, and take a drag. It will fire automatically and deliver a stream of satisfying vapor that is to die for.
Once the product is depleted, throw it away in the garbage, and do not worry about it. Just pick up a new one and repeat the process.
The vapor from the vape is miraculously superb. There are no unnatural burnt or plastic flavors coming out of this device. The vapor tastes just like the descriptions on the box, and there are a lot of flavor selections – much more than similar devices.
Hyde Vape Pen Salt Nicotine Flavors
- Krazy Kustard: This flavor has a delightful and thick, creamy flavor to it. It tasted like a custard dessert.
- Pink Lemonade: A sweet and tart flavor, this nic salt liquid is perfect for hot summer days where there is nothing to do but lounge around.
- Blue Razz: Very sweet and refreshing flavor. Goes good with dessert.
- Cherry Lemonade: Another tart and sweet flavor that is highly satisfying. The cherry gives it an added sweetness that pink lemonade does not have.
- StrawMelon Apple: An extremely creative combination of strawberry, melon, and apple. Tastes like a juice cocktail.
- Honeydew Punch: Tastes like a fruit punch with a hint of mild honeydew on the inhale and exhale.
- Peach Mango: Another fruit cocktail concoction. Very sweet, cool, and tasty.
- Strawberries and Cream: This flavor is by far their best — delicious strawberry and cream flavor that tastes like a milkshake.
- Mango: Nothing complicated about this flavor. Just pure mango.
- Spearmint: This is a potent juice that will deliver a powerful and icy hot hit, almost like smoking a menthol cigarette.
- Lush Ice: Menthol flavored salt nicotine liquid, but is not as intense as their other flavors. Much milder.
- Fire & Ice: Probably their most intense flavor and not for the faint of heart. Really hot and satisfying flavor.
- Mango Ice: Menthol flavored salt nicotine liquid with a touch of mango.
- Pineapple Ice: Menthol flavored with a hint of pineapple. Interesting combination.
Hyde Disposable Vape vs. Puff Bar
The Puff Bar is a disposable device very similar to the Hyde. It has an internal battery<, the same salt nicotine concentration, tasty juice and vapor, a vast flavor selection, but there are some equally significant differences.
Firstly, the Puff Bar only holds 1.3 ml of salt nic liquid, so one can get a few more puffs of vapor out of the Hyde. And, while the Puff Bar is not that expensive, Hyde vape is a dollar or two cheaper depending on the vendor from which it is bought.
Hyde Disposable Vape vs. Juul
The Juul was a pioneer in the vaping industry, but other devices are starting to overtake it, and Hyde vape is one such device. The Hyde holds much more salt nicotine liquid than the Juul’s 0.7 ml, so there are more puffs of vapor to be had from the disposable Hyde.
But, the most significant difference between the two is the flavor selection. Hyde offers more than a dozen flavors, while the Juul only has four flavors at the time of writing.
Hyde Disposable Vape Specifications
|Capacity:||1.6 ml of liquid|
|Flavors:||Over a dozen|
|Nicotine Salt:||50 mg|
Positives and Negatives
- Several juice products available
- Holds a lot of salt nicotine liquid
- Easy to use
- The edges need to be more rounded
Last Words on the Hyde Disposable Vape
The Hyde disposable pen was one of the more pleasant surprises of the new year for our writing team. The Hyde vape salt nicotine juice flavors are excellent, and those that are not are more or less acceptable. It is discreet and easy to use, so it will not draw a lot of attention when it is being used.
The only downsides are the sharp edges on the body and mouthpiece. Yes, it is common for disposable vape products to have sharp edges like the Juul, but can the manufacturers be a little more imaginative?