The KandyPens ELITE, one of the first ever wax pens that I’ve ever seen that goes for the luxury and premium design choices. When you first look at this device or simply hold it, you will notice the premium build quality that they’ve achieved with this device. It uses a premium build quality throughout the device. Overall, the KandyPens ELITE is a great wax pen to have.
Disclosure: Our vape reviews are based upon the experience, testing and skill of our trained paid staff. Links from QuitSmokingCommunity.org to one of the reviewed products or brands, will allow you to purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers; this does not affect your price and helps to pay for the operations of this informational website. To learn more click here. Thank you!
Pros and Cons of the KandyPens ELITE
- Amazing build quality, inside and out
- Quartz Atomizer & Chamber
- Adjustable Heat Settings
- Ease of access
- Gets quite hot
The Kit Contents & Specs
- Temperature Controlled Battery
- Quartz Atomizer & Coil
- Ceramic Atomizer & Coil
- Dab Tool
- Alcohol Cleaning Wipes
- Travel Case
- USB Charger
- Instruction Card
- Quartz Rod Atomizer w/ Quartz Crystal Chamber
- Coilless Ceramic Dish Atomizer w/ Ceramic Chamber
- 110v Battery
- 510 Threading
- Deep Chambers
The ELITE Features
You can clearly see the premium build quality with the KandyPens ELITE, they’ve taken a step back from the more common wax pens and decided to revive the old vaporizer pen style, and it has worked well. Each of the components in this device is accessible and can be removed easily, making the KandyPens ELITE a lot more functional than you’d expect from a premium build such as this.
Size and Weight
The pen comes in at around 4.4 x 4 Inches, making this device quite small. It does fit nicely in the palm of your hand and really gives you a comfortable device to hold. The weight of the device is pretty nice as well, coming in at around 0.50lbs; it has a premium weight to it, but not heavy enough to feel like it weighs you down.
You can tell KandyPens have managed to mix the build quality, size and weight of this device to hit the perfect overall structure.
When it comes down to it, the KandyPen is a pen device, because of this it’s hard to fit too many features in it. However, they’ve managed to add plenty; you’ll find all of the standard temperature control features used with the power button. Many of the other features are actually in the components themselves. Here’s a list of what you can expect:
- Advanced Airflow – When looking into the chamber of this device you’ll notice little holes around the base. KandyPens have added airflow to the chamber itself, giving you a nice mixture of air and vapor when pulling from this device.
- Easy Components – Each of the components of this device; the Tip, Battery and Atomizer tip can be removed and replaced easily. KandyPens offers each of these on their website separately which is a nice option if you somehow managed to break something!
- Atomizers – As you could probably tell in the kit contents, this kit comes equipped with 2 of the highest tier and top end atomizers currently on the market. Giving you the ability to pick and choose between your desired vaping style.
- Adjustable Heat Settings – You have the ability to choose from 4 different temperature settings, this can be done by pressing the power button 3 times to cycle through each of the settings and matching the corresponding color to your desired temperature. You have the ability to choose from 300, 350, 390 and 430 degrees (RED = Lowest).
The KandyPens ELITE – Fancy Experience
Let’s face it, when you have a device with the build quality of the KandyPens ELITE, you would assume the performance is terrible, and it doesn’t work properly. Well, that couldn’t be any more wrong! This device packs one hell of a punch, providing a huge amount of power from the battery into the top tier atomizer you will be surprised by the vapor production and the flavor you get from the device.
The Quality of the Cloud
Using the Quartz or the Ceramic Atomizer will both give you a highly intensive flavor and vapor production. However, quartz as the latest chamber will perform slightly better so take that into consideration. The vapor production from the pen is amazingly dense you’ll have no troubles pulling for more than 6 seconds while not affecting the flavor of the pull.
The battery life on the device is average; you’ll be able to get at least a full days use out of the pen. However, we would recommend charging the device daily. As mentioned before, the ease of access design gives you the option to have two batteries if that’s what you like to do, they are easy to swap out and easy to carry around.
When it comes to the competition, there are plenty of wax devices on the market. But I’m still waiting to see a Wax Pen to reach the same build quality and standards that KandyPen have set with the ELITE. It is hands down, the best wax pen on the market. No Arguments. However, it costs quite a bit.
Some Tips & Tricks How to Use the ELITE
There is not much you need to know about assembling this device, it will already come pre-built. There are some things you’ll need to know about using the device and making sure you get the most out of the device:
- Refilling the device:
- If you look at the device from the side, you will notice three different areas that can be disconnected. From the top down, you have the Tip, the atomizer, and the battery. Understanding this will make it a lot easier to use the device and get access to everything.
- Remove the Tip (the top); this will give you access to the chamber, simply dab your wax into there.
- Reconnect the tip, turn on the device and get vaping.
- Replacing the atomizer:
- Remove the atomizer from the device (middle), and you will have to remove the battery and the tip from the atomizer.
- You can then disconnect the chamber inside and replace with the one you are choosing to use.
- Reconnect everything.
- Replacing the battery:
- Simply unscrew the battery (bottom).
- Reconnect the new battery
When changing anything listed above you need to ensure you’re not tightening the components too much. A common problem found with pens such as this, is when something is tightened to a point where it can’t be undone. If this happens, you will have to damage the good looking exterior to get it disconnected.
When maintaining the device you should always clean after use, making sure it’s always clean and can performance to the best of its ability. Due to the high power atomizer and battery, you will more than likely not have any residue left over, but it’s still worth checking.
Any information on how to build the device or maintain it will be found in the instruction manual found with the device, be sure to check the instruction manual before doing anything. Make sure you fully understand the device as it will ultimately improve your experience with the device.
Ready to Get a Rose Gold Vape?
Coming in at nearly $100 this device is really quite expensive, but with the build quality it has, I can understand why. 7/10
The design is outstanding, they’ve made it really simple and easy to use whilst managing to provide a decent build and high-quality pen. 9/10
The performance is really great, outperforming some of the other devices on the market. Hosting some of the latest hardware available this pen is pretty great. 9/10
Overall, the KandyPens ELITE is one of the best wax pens that I’ve found on the market. It has some of the latest hardware and some of the best performing components that you’ll ever see. It provides a decent amount of power to the atomizer and vaporizers everything instantly. You can grab yours from KandyPens Website for $139.95 today!
Vape Rating: 86/100 by Vaping Daily