Mig Vapor Sub-Herb Tank Review
The Mig Vapor Sub-Herb Dry Herb Vape Tank is a godsend for people who also want to vape dry herbs in addition to their normal e-cigs. Take this handy little tank by Mig Vapor out of the equation and you’ll have to buy a mod and a vaporizer separately. In other words, you’re easily looking at spending $300, or even more. But if you already have a mod, all you need is the Sub-Herb tank, for only $37.95, to vape weed.
Features of Mig Vapor Sub-Herb Vape Tank
The tank comes with a plethora of amazing features, just to name a few:
- 22 * 58 glass dry herb tank that can be used for tobacco as well as dry herbs
- Ceramic plate with baked in coil for herb and concentrates
- New ceramic heating technology
- Stainless Steel and Silicone, no plastics
- Replaceable mesh
- Works only in wattage mode, ideal range is between 19 and 27 watts
Pros and Cons of the Tank
- The ceramic baking plate means you’ll get pure herbal baking and pure taste
- Affordable price, great vapor
- Works with your existing sub-ohm vaping gear
- The ceramic made heating plate has the coil built inside it, and there’s no exposed heating element
- Elegant design and durable build: no plastic, Stainless Steel and Silicone only, except for the tube that’s made of pyrex glass
- Takes a couple of extra seconds to heat up
- Needs regular cleaning, or your white beautiful tank will turn black
Three things that make Mig Vapor Sub-Herb an Ideal Purchase
One tank for all mods
No matter whatever you vape, from dabs to concentrates, the Sub-Herb tank has got you covered. This can save you a lot of money since you don’t have to buy yet another mod for smoking dry herbs.
The well-thought-out design of the Mig Vapor Sub-Herb sets it apart from the competition. In most tanks, you can see the coil protruding out of the baking plate. When the herbs come in contact with the coil, you usually get a burned taste. That pretty much kills the purpose of having a special tank for smoking weed. Mig Vapor has adopted an amazing approach to tackle this issue: they have baked the coil inside the ceramic dish, and you can’t even see it. What it really means is that your herbs will never get burned by the coil, and you’ll get a smooth, consistent vape.
On top of that, it has a beautiful yet durable build. No plastics are used, Stainless Steel body and Silicone for the mouthpiece, while the tube is obviously made of glass. The white color makes the tank look good with mod of just about any color
Ease of use
Using the Sub-Herb tank by Mig Vapor is as easy as pie. Remove the glass tube, stash the herbs into the dish, slam the tank onto any mod that fires at 0.5 ohms or below, set the wattage to 19–25 when you’re using flower, or 23–27 if it’s dab, press the fire button, and enjoy a smooth, consistent and perfectly flavored vape.
Well, as a matter of fact, no product is perfect and there are always some weaknesses. But it’s very hard to find any fault in the Mig Vapor Sub-Herb tank. A couple of minor issues we noticed were: firstly, as compared to the competitors, the tank takes slightly longer to heat up, that makes sense because the coil isn’t exposed; secondly, if you want to maintain the sleek, white look of the baking dish, you will have to clean it regularly or it will turn black.
Do I recommend the Mig Vapor Sub-Herb Vape Tank? You tell. The tank lets you vape virtually anything you like, saves you money as you don’t have to buy an additional mod, and performs exceedingly well. The affordable price of the tank is just icing on the cake. In short, it’s almost impossible to beat Mig Vapor Sub-Herb Dry Herb tank when it comes to performance, affordability, and multipurposeness
MigVapor Sub-Herb Tank
Vape Rating: 96/100 by Vaping Daily