E-liquid Subscription boxes have become highly popular and competitive. With so many options available, what makes Vape Box stand out from the rest and how are they different? Read on to find out.
The Vapebox is a US-based monthly e-liquid and hardware subscription that ships internationally. In the following review, we will look at what the Vapebox offers as compared to existing boxes like the Zodist, Zamplebox, Juicebox etc. as well as what we received in our last couple of boxes.
There are 3 categories you can choose from:
- Sampler: Contains 2-3 bottles with 45ml e-liquid, valued at $20 per month.
- Juice Lovers: Contains 4-5 bottles with 75ml e-liquid, valued at $32 per month.
- Enthusiast: 4-5 bottles with 75ml e-liquid and 1-2 hardware/accessories pieces, valued at $60 per month.
The shipping rates for all three boxes are reasonable as well:
- Sampler: Shipping cost $4
- Juice lovers: Shipping cost $5
- Enthusiast: Shipping cost $6
What we received in our Vape Boxes
We have been subscribed to the Enthusiast Vapebox for the past two months and are pretty satisfied with the e-liquids and accessories/hardware that we have received so far.
The e-liquids we received in the first month are:
- La Feu by Connoisseur
- I <3 Donuts by Mad Hatter Juice
- Nonne Torte Al Limone by P.O.E.T
- Reign by Cloud 9
The hardware that we received in the first month in the same box are:
- EZ Dripper Bottle by EZ Cloud Company
- Tsunami RDA by Geek Vape
The following are the e-liquids that we received in our second month’s subscription box:
- Batch 01 by Tinted Brew
- Head Bangin Boogie by Charlie’s Chalk Dust
- Loop Ninja by Nick’s blissfull Brews
- Lemon Biscotti by Emoji
In the same box, we received the following hardware:
- Nobunga Mini by Tendou Vapor
- Tool Kit by Geek Vape
So as you can see, the assorted goods in this box are really worth the price.
Our thoughts on the Vape Box
We have been subscribed to the VapeBox Enthusiast subscription for the past two months. This is the company’s most popular subscription box which gives the best of both categories. We honestly think this is their remarkable selling point. You will receive an assortment of e-liquids along with a few hardware components and/or accessories. For hardcore vape enthusiasts (the box is aptly named after them) this box is going to really impress you.
Signing up for a subscription of the Vapebox is very user-friendly and simple. You are given options for selecting your hardware preferences and flavors that you are more partial towards. The whole process has been made as easy as possible without getting into any technicalities. We opted for High VG, which allows you to select 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg of nicotine. Vapebox also lets you customize the hardware you want to receive according to your vaping experience level. You can also select the type of hardware and tanks you want to receive so that you really get your money’s worth.
Overall, we really like the e-liquids and hardware that we have received so far. Of course, whether you enjoy the e-liquids or not will depend on each individual’s taste, but be assured that the products have all been so far from reputable brands. We would like to reiterate the fact that the new flavor filtering system seems to work really well and most of the flavors we received matched our flavor requirements.
Where our hardware and accessories preferences are concerned, we selected RDAs and so far, we have received some great RTAs along with different accessories which also include a toolkit by Geekvape.
Ground shipping is reasonable but international shipping is somewhat costly and depending on where you live, you may face custom issues. We don’t recommend this box to anyone EU based. In the US the shipping rate for the Enthusiast box is $6 which makes the total cost $66. But what you get is definitely worth the price.
- The Enthusiasts box contains a few pieces of hardware which otherwise may be pricier. (Most people are subscribed to this box)
- Recognizable and reputed e-liquid brands
- Interesting hardware and/or accessories that isn’t flimsy or cheap
- Accurate flavor profiling.
- Sign-up is really easy and filtering your flavor profile and preferences is also simple.
- Unsubscribing is also easily done
- Customers rate e-juices that they receive so the next boxes are better personalized
- An online store is available for buying individual hardware, accessories and e-juices.
- International shipping cost is costly
- Overall slightly pricier than other vape subscription services.
We have thoroughly enjoyed the liquids and hardware that we have received the last couple of months in our Enthusiast Vapebox. We always look forward to opening the new boxes. Vape connoisseurs and those who want to experiment with new flavors and components, will enjoy the Vapebox box. Also, if you are someone who has tried other subscription boxes and have found the items in it to be a hit and miss every time, then you will love the flavor profiling and preferences filter.
This vape subscription service isn’t the cheapest, but consider the facts that you will receive only well-known brands mostly in your box and the flavor profiling and preferences filter are accurate and get better with every box.