#1 WTF Target Mini Vaporizer Mod
- Mig Vapor
- Black, Stainless, Red, Green
- Temperature range:
- 200 – 600F
- Time To charge:
- 2.5 hours via 1A wall adaptor
- Supports temperature control and wattage mode
- Durable, zinc alloy/stainless steel construction
- Top-fill tank
- Trigger-style firing button
- Overheating, low resistance and short circuit protection
- Not for high-wattage vapers
The first opinion everyone has of this device is normally the same; it looks like something that came from a different planet. Deciding to go with a sharper design, the Target Mini has a unique and quite visually appealing design. Coming with decent airflow, an OLED screen and the ability to change the wattage setting you will be surprised with the customizability of the Target Mini.
The Target Mini comes with a temperature range of 200-600F, giving you plenty of power to reach your desired vapor production. Additionally, the mod holds a 510-threaded connection allowing you to use the stealthy mod on dry herb tanks as well. Alternatively, the use of Ni200 0.2 ohm coils in combination with the 2ML tank.
Available from $79.95 it is a great starter kit for any experience level. Get it here!