Table of Contents
The Atmos Q3 Box
- Triple Quartz / Titanium Atomizer
- Glass Mouthpiece
- 1100 mAh Atmos Q3 Device
- Base Stand
- USB Charger
- Packing Tool
- User Manual
The Build and Feel
It’s clear Atmos have gone for a design to ensure people have the best possible when using this device in a home setting. Opting for the ability of ease of access and customizability, while managing to provide great components like the full glass mouthpiece to make your experience with this device even more enjoyable. This design was done with “stay at home” vapors in mind.
Size and Weight
The Atmos Q3 comes in at around 5.61 inches in height and .54 inches in width. Making the device rather small, but then you have a mouth piece on top which is around the same height as the battery, almost doubling the total device height.
There are a couple of features that the Atmos Q3 comes with, many of which are put in place to make your experience with this device a lot better. Here are a couple of features which you should know about with this device:
All About Using the Atmos Q3
The performance of the Atmos Q3 is outstanding. They’ve found the perfect balance between the 1100mAh battery and the Quartz Chamber, providing a decent amount of power while managing not to provide a horrible or tasteless hit.
With this device not offering a variable temperature or variable airflow, it’s quite impressive that it manages to provide such a high standard of performance.
The Quality of the Cloud
This is one of the best things about the Atmos Q3, it pulls a HUGE cloud, you’ll be surprised, as was I. You’ll be looking at some of the largest dense clouds you’ve ever pulled from a dab device. Alongside this, the bigger the cloud, the nicer the flavor, you’ll be left with an intensive and satisfying flavor on the tongue.
With this 1100mAh battery you’ll be looking at a decent amount of cycles before having to recharge this device, although you have a lot of options on how you want to charge and use this device.
Although overcharging is not recommended, you have been given a perfect stand which allows you to charge it, personally, I’d just leave it on the stand when I’m not using it and simply pick it up and go when I want to have a hit. You’d just have to manage the power switch and ensure it’s not overcharged.
Saying that, with a device such as this which is clearly designed for use at home, I doubt you will be facing any troubles with a low battery.
The Q3 reaches out to the market in a really unique way, pulling in the market for users looking to have a home vaping alternative, something which many others do not offer. I like how they’ve specifically directed their device towards this audience, and it’s done a great job!
How to & Maintenance
Here are some basic instructions on using the Atmos Q3, the things you’ll need to know and the best way to get straight into the good stuff.
Packing the Chamber:
- Make sure the chamber is at the base of the body, you’ll see the metal material internally and the mesh.
- Take your dabbing tool and pack the chamber.
- Take the mouthpiece and simply pop it in the center, it should just snap into place and be ready to go.
- You can give it a little turn to tighten it a little more.
Priming the device:
- Once the device is packed, place it into the docking station.
- Hit the power button 5 times, it will start flashing, and then a steady red light will come on. Wait until this turns green.
- Once green the device is ready to use, simply pull from the device.
- When the green light starts flashing and disappears stop pulling from the device and repeat process.
Maintenance is pretty easy for this device as everything comes apart nice and easily, after using the device wait for the components to cool down and simply remove all of the components, taking each one and cleaning them individually with the kit provided. Therefore, this will ensure the device is kept in a good working order and provide the best possible performance.
You will be able to find additional information for maintenance in the user manual provided with the device.
Any additional information can be found in the user manual; we would advise you to check the user manual before looking online or using this device, it will give you all the information you need to get started and correctly maintain the device.
Atmos Q3 Specifications
|Heat-up time:||2-5 seconds|
|Dimensions:||14.2 x 1.3 cm|
|Recharge Time:||180 min|
Pros and Cons
- The Atmos Q3 Vaporizer comes with a rubberized finish for added portability and durability
- Short heating time means the pen is ready to go in a matter of seconds
- Convenient for portable wax consistency vaping
- Easily interchangeable atomizer
- Decent vapor quality as well as quantity
- Even though it is portable, the product is not particularly discreet
- You can only use it for concentrates
- It can be a bit difficult when it comes to unlocking the mechanism. This is especially for new users. You have to press the activation button times consecutively to lock or unlock the Atmos Q3 Vaporizer
- It has a rather confusing mechanism of showing notifications in the form of LED lights. As a result, it’s not the most user-friendly interface
Time For the Summary
Coming in at $74.95 this device is quite expensive, however, for the amount of high performance and high quality is provided I’m not surprised.
The overall design is not that great, as mentioned it is designed for stay at home vapors which is fine, however, the long glass mouthpiece seems easy to break and sways when pulling. The performance is outstanding, providing a decent vapor production and flavor while managing to maintain decent battery life
Overall, if you’re a person who’s looking for a nice and easy device that you can have setup at home to use casually – then the Atmos Q3 is for you. Known for the high performance and the great vapor production, alongside the ease of access and battery life this device will keep you satisfied for a long while.
Leave a comment
3 comments on “Atmos Q3 Vaporizer Review – An Easy and Portable Dab Pen”
Jon FinwallAugust 20, 2018 at 2:13 pm
what a disapointment , the vape is unusable after three days, they gave me a extra atomizer cause they know they are defective. I called them for help and some inexperence csr tells me too bad. I think he’s vaping too much
BEWARE if you buy this they will not be there for you and will charge you to send it back
says in the website 30 day money back—- they said only if you dont use it ???????
stay away from atmos products-they be in the shop like a BMW
JZMarch 30, 2018 at 6:15 pm
What temperature does the Q3 actually reach? I can’t find this information anywhere. I need to know how hot this ting gets.
Vincent leeSeptember 21, 2017 at 3:39 am
What is the water percolator called?