The Session is a portable dab wax vaporizer that has many surprising features vapers will appreciate. It is a well built and designed product, inside and out, and made for people who want something portable and efficient.
The Session is not just well-made, but it also delivers a satisfying vaping experience, generating tasty vapor while evenly vaporizing the concentrates.
Table of Contents
Vaping the KandyPens Session
Vaping the Session was an amazing experience, hands down. The beauty of this vape is that it is easy to use and delivers tremendous quality vapor.
Loading the chamber is very simple, and all the user has to do is connect it to the glass pipe, click the firing button, and vape. There is nothing to it.
The vapor is of such high quality because of the well-designed chamber. Each puff is clean and pure, providing a full taste of used concentrates.
Session Vapor Production
Vapor production is one of the best reasons to buy this vape.
- First drag heats the material to the most suitable condition,
- Second blows a decent cloud to make the most of a dab wax.
- Every next drag just polishes the feeling.
Sesh Mode and Voltage Settings
It has 4 temperature settings (with voltage output levels: 2.6, 3.0, 3.6, and 4.2 volts) and the most comfortable “Sesh mode.”
Tap twice to activate a Sesh mode that lasts for 60 seconds. It means automatic heating for a minute. With the powerful battery, this mode guarantees a respectable amount of vaping time before the battery needs to be recharged.
Session Safety Features
The Session comes with all the typical battery modes that come with these products, including overheating and short-circuit protection.
It also has a five-minute auto-cutoff feature that helps preserve battery life.
Opening the KandyPens Session Starter Kit
The starter kit comes with many excellent accessories:
- There is a magnetic glass mouthpiece,
- a 14 mm adapter,
- and a key chain for increased portability.
The only thing missing is the glass tube. It should be bought separately.
KandyPens Session Build and Design Quality
Outstanding build quality was a necessity for this product because it is designed for portability. And KandyPens did an excellent job.
The frame is made from aluminum alloy, giving it a high degree of durability. Additionally, it is small and ergonomically designed, making it convenient to transport. With only 6.4cm tall (about 2.5”), it perfectly fits any pocket.
The Session has a 1,200 mah battery that can last much of the day, depending on how frequently it is used. The vape also supports USB-C fast charging, which is a great bonus.
Meaning the battery will charge much faster than similar products.
Four light indicators are on the body that indicates battery life and the voltage level.
- Four lights shining indicate a full battery.
- The fewer lights there are on, the lower the battery life.
- The lights also cycle on and off when the vape is being used.
Ceramic Heating Chamber
The heating chamber is another outstanding feature. Made of ceramic, the chamber evenly heats the concentrate, leaving no odd tastes or smells.
Concentrates heat up efficiently, not too fast nor too slow. The efficiency with which this chamber works is the number one reason to be excited about this e-nail.
How to Use the KandyPens Session
- The first thing to do is charge the battery if it is not already charged.
- The USB port is located at the base of the vape. It will charge very quickly because it is USB-C compatible.
- Once the vape is charged, set up the rig.
- Do this by placing the rig-connector into the bottom of the vaporizer. Also, be sure to fill the glass tube with water.
- Put concentrate into the ceramic chamber, and then put the mouthpiece onto the vape.
- Click the firing button twice to activate the 60-second sesh mode. Once all these steps are complete, enjoy the Session!
Session vs. Oura
The Oura is a more powerful dab rig by Kandypens.
It has several more features than the Session:
- First, the Oura has a much more powerful 3,000 mah battery than the Session, allowing for double the dab vaping time.
- It also has pass-through charging, meaning it can be vaped while recharging.
- Additionally, it has a lifetime warranty covering USB-C fast charging, a “smart touch” power sensor, and all the parts.
The only downsides are that Oura is more pricey and bigger. The Session is a better alternative for those who want a good vape but do not want to spend hundreds of dollars. Portable design makes a huge advantage to Session in this comparison.
Session vs. G Pen Connect
The G Pen Connect is not much less expensive than the Session, making it another affordable concentrate vaporizer.
It is compatible with waxes and extracts, and it has three temperature control levels as well. The quality of the vapor is excellent in both G Pen Connect and Session, thanks to the ceramic coils included with the starter kits.
The Session’s main advantage over the G Pen Connect is its more powerful battery. The G Pen Connect only has an 850 mah battery.
|Dab rigs (male and female)
|Output Voltage Range:
|2.6 – 4.2V
|USB type C
- Excellent quality vapor
- Ceramic heating chamber
- Good 1200mAh battery with USB-C charging
- Easy to use modes with automatic 1-minute session
- Reasonable price
- Does not come with a glass rig
Final Thoughts About the KandyPens Session
The KandyPens Session is sure to be a big hit with people who enjoy vaping concentrates. Most people will like the battery life and the outstanding quality of the heating chamber. The heating chamber produces some of the best vapor there is to be had. It comes out mildly warm and clean, enabling the user to get a load full of concentrates.
Other things to like are the amazing quality of the build, great accessories, the low price, and the ease with which the product can be used.
If you have used the Session, please let us know what you think. Leave a comment telling everything you want us and our readers to know.