They have made many improvements from the previous Sub-Herb clear. Meet the MIG Vapor Black Sub-Herb, Dry herb and Dabs tank. MIG Vapor have managed to increase the quality and standard of this Sub-Herb Dry Herb Tank. It provides more hardware to enable high power to the coil and an overall better experience with this device. When using this device you’re sure to get a long lasting flavor, a dense cloud, and pleasurable experience.
Black Sub-Herb Tank Pros & Cons:
- Adjustable Airflow
- Gold Plated 510 Connector
- Attachable to Variable Wattage Mods
- Stealthy Design
- Hard to use
- Stir/Repacking herbs during a session is likely
Box Contents and Specs
- MIG Vapor Black Sub Herb Vape Mod Tank
- 2 Silicone Mouth Pieces
- Dab Tool
- New Heat Sensitive Air-Flow Base
- Tank Protector
- User Manual
- Wicks for Concentrates
- Herb Holder
- Gold Plated 510 Connector
- Glass Tank
- Ceramic Plate for Herb and Concentrates
- Hidden Coils
- 20-30W Baking Power
- Low Heat up time
- Stainless Steel Coated Base
- Replaceable Components
- 0.5omh coil
Design, Look and Feel
First impressions of the MIG Vapor Black Sub-Herb Tank are simple. Is it a sub-ohm tank? Exactly! You can’t even tell if it’s a concentrate tank. They’ve managed to go for an amazing stealthy design. Additionally, they added a lot more functionality and features, making this device amazing inside and out.
Size and Weight
The device is a decent size and has a decent weight, due to the stainless steel structure. When carrying this device around, you will be sure to notice it in your pocket. In fact, some people like that. With the option to use your own mods, it does give you the ability to downsize on the mod if you wish. You should know the size of the tank is pretty average.
There are a decent amount of features with the MIG Vapor Black Sub Herb. All of it really help with the functionality of this little tank. Here are some of the most notable ones:
- Gold Plated 510 Connector – The MIG Vapor Black gives the tank a lot of compatibility with mods. This allows you to put this tank on pretty much any variable/nonvariable mod that you have laying around. Moreover, you have a variable wattage mod with this tank. Therefore, it will greatly increase the performance and experience when using the device.
- Adjustable Airflow – MIG Vapor have decided to offer variable Airflow, and that’s great. When your device is reaching temperatures upwards of 60 degrees, it’s nice to have some sort of control over the airflow. It’s also nice to control the balance of airflow and vapor on your hits, especially when vaping herb.
- Attachable Mouth Piece – The MIG Vapor Black tank comes with a mouthpiece that you can use. This is if the built-in mouthpiece gets a little too hot. This is a great little feature to have when vaping with friends. On the other hand, you can simply use the device a lot in one session.
Using the Black Sub-Herb Tank
The coils in the MIG Vapor Black tank provide a decent amount of power. It manages to easily handle any concentrates at around 20w – 30w. When using the device, the ceramic could get a little hot. This could burn your herb a little, so it’s worth trying to control this.
The Quality of the Cloud
If you’re looking for a denser cloud and a bigger hit, turn up the wattage. If you’re looking for more flavor and a smoother hit, then turn down the wattage. The vapor production on the device, in general, is pretty great. However, it’s all dependent on the herb you’re using and the mod powering the device.
Coming from the MIG Vapor Black Sub-Herb, they have made numerous changes to the tank. Here are some that are worth mentioning:
- Adjustable Airflow – As mentioned above, adjustable airflow gives you a better connection with the device. This makes your experience a lot better. The previous model has a set airflow. This meant the pulls were occasionally quite hard and hot.
- Stealth Tank – The previous Sub-Herb had a clear tank, allowing you to see the contents. This was pretty nice, you’d be able to see when your herb is done and when it’s time to repack. However, it’s also nice to have a stealthy design. This being a good or bad change is down to your own personal preference.
- Replaced Metal Tip – The previous tip was stainless steel, this heated up quite a bit when using the device. They’ve now coated it and changed the material. Therefore, it means no more hot lips when pulling!
MIG Vapor manages to keep up with the competition with this new tank. In some cases, you may find yourself refilling this device quite a bit and finding it hard to pack a larger bowl. However, it will impress you with the device’s other features. It’s not the best on the market, but it certainly isn’t the worst!
Maintenance of Mig Vapor Black Sub-Herb Tank
It’s important to keep the MIG Vapor Black well maintained. Failure to do so could reduce the experience of the device or simply break it. After using the tank, remove any residue left behind this will be common in herb vaping.
If dabbing, make sure you clean up any stickiness left behind. You can wipe the outside of the device down. This will stop the buildup of dust from getting into the tank.
You can find any additional information about the Black Sub-Herb Tank in the user manual provided. Although the internet is great, sometimes, the legitimacy of the answers can be questionable. Always consult the user manual or MIG Vapor support team before attempting to change anything you’re unsure on.
Black Sub-Herb Tank Review Summary
For $42.95, this tank is on the slightly larger price tags than other tanks. However, it manages to provide a decent amount of quality.
The stealthy design of this tank is pretty amazing. It manages to fit a load of features into a stealth design and still making it relatively small.
The performance of the device isn’t amazing, but it doesn’t suck! It’s pretty average, any entry level herb vapors will enjoy this tank for sure.
Mig Vapor Black Sub-Herb
Vape Rating: 75/100 by Vaping Daily
The MIG Vapor Black Sub-Herb Tank is a breath of fresh air from the previous tank. They made changes in many of the areas that critics penalized the previous model for. In fact, MIG Vapor has managed to take an average tank, put it back on the market with some great changes. As a result, they made it a really desirable stealth tank. Get yours from MIG Vapors Website for $42.95 now!