Awareness of Smoking Essay Contest
Eligibility for Essay Contest
- A full-time student in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate program. (U.S. territories are excluded)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolee
- At least 18 years old
- Owners, volunteers, their children, and grandchildren
- DACA students
- International students
- Temporary residents
Submission of an essay is limited to only one (1) per student.
Description and Guidelines
The essay contest from VapingDaily is only available to undergraduate and graduate students who are 18 years of age or older. Candidates are required to be currently accepted or enrolled in a college or university within the United States or in the District of Columbia. Submission of an essay is limited to only one (1) per student.
Applying for the VapingDaily Scholarship contest is easy,
we just need you to share your idea of a smoke-free world.
The following questions must be answered and typed in essay form (1,000–1,500 words) and submitted by the candidates:
- Why do you see smoking as a problem for individuals and society?
- What is the best way for society to overcome the issue of smoking, and why?
- What would a smoke-free world look like, and how would it differ from the world today?
- What message do you have for current smokers?
The essay you submit must have the word count and be signed with your full name (both first and last name). Also, you must include your phone number, email address, and permanent address.
The winning candidates will be chosen based on their creativity, content, and style. The judges will be looking for essays which are logically written and most related to the topic.
Next application period begun: July 10, 2017
The application deadline is: October 1, 2017
The winner of the second prize will receive the amount of $2,000
The winner of the first prize will receive the amount of $3,000
The winner of the third prize will receive the amount of $1,000The reward from the scholarship may only be used for college tuition or education-related expenses.
Submitting an application for the scholarship has no cost, it’s completely free.
How to Take Part
- Read Rules and Regulations
- Download, print and fill in a Scholarship Contest Application Form
- Email your essay as well as a scanned copy of your completed application form to [email protected]
The largest killer of people doesn’t even equal every American war combined, that title belongs to smoking. You could say that someone fighting an addiction with tobacco was almost fighting a little war of their own.
We here at VapingDaily.com want to challenge current and future college students to share their ideas on how to make the world smoke-free.
Our goal with the contest is to offer some awareness with the hazards of smoking and smoking addictions. Therefore, our biggest goal is to motivate people who are struggling with any form of smoking abuse to reach out for help. [/box][/section]