The first thing that stands out is the elegant design of the Pro 50 Combustor. Besides being pretty, it is quite powerful. Powered by a 1600 mAh internal battery, it has a 50-watt output. The wattage is adjustable by using the LED screen.
With its ceramic cup for heating, it can vape loose leaf dry herb, wax, and oil concentrate. All the while producing excellent plumes of vapor. Airflow vents at the bottom of the pen help dial into each user’s preference for maximum flavor without combusting the weed.Safe to use, it features automatic shut off to prevent a battery from overheating.
From power to surprising features for a small vaporizer, it has a lot to make this worth the price tag.
- 1600 mAh battery for lots of power
- Easy to use LED screen
- Adjustable wattage up to 50 watts
- Lots of safety features
- Very sleek modern design
- Price is slightly high
- Short 90-day warranty
The Herb-E from Mig Vapor is a very compact, and easy-to-use dry herb vaporizer. The magnetic top/mouthpiece is very easy to remove and stays in place whenever using the Herb-E.
The internal heating chamber can fit almost 0.8g of material, so it is large even for such a small device. There is only one button on the Herb-E that turns it on and allows the user to change the temperature settings.
There is a powerful, 1200mAh internal battery that provides excellent battery life. Both of the two temperature settings on the Herb-E produced adequate vapor. The hottest temperature, represented by the red LED lights was best.
The Herb-E is very small in size, making it excellent for on-the-go vaping. The Herb-E costs much less than similar devices, and it works very well.
- Small, portable size
- Two preset temperature settings
- Carbon-fiber wrap-around
- Solid metal body
- One-button controls
- All-aluminum heating chamber
- Separate wax insert allows for vaping of concentrates
- Mouthpiece comes off easily
The Sub-Herb Target Mini kit from Mig Vapor features two pieces. One is the Vaporesso Target mini-mod that has an internal 1400mAh battery.
The second part is the Sub-Herb tank from Mig Vapor that uses a ceramic heating dish to vape herbs and waxes. A heating wire baked into the dish provides a purer and cleaner vape than exposed coils like in other devices.
The Sub-Herb tank is perfect for anyone who wants to customize their vaping experience. Attaching the tank to a regulated mod like the Target lets the user decide their ideal temperature or wattage level.
The highest wattage the Sub-Herb can vape is 25W. At this wattage level, the device produced huge, great-tasting clouds.
- Tank and mod together are a sub-ohm dry herb vaporizer
- Target Mini mod can output a 40W maximum
- Built-in 1400mAh battery
- Dual-use tank (vapes herbs and waxes)
- Ceramic heating elements
- Bottom adjustable airflow
- Tank can break
Why choose cheap vaporizers?
Back in the late 70’s the whole 420 culture started from a bunch of students that made up these three digits their secret code for smoking weed. Old stoners say, the four-twenty used to be a police code of California penalizing for marijuana consumption. Since then, anyone who wanted to roll a G had to do it secretly performing everything as stealthy as possible in order not to get caught for illegal recreation. Along with that, legalization of cannabis use had become something large communities have been advocating for more than half a century already. Anyway, while it’s better to get away with a code phrase “let’s go 420”, even smoking a tiniest pot makes such an “Amsterdam air” that it’s hard to stay unnoticed. One great way to avoid the unwanted attention is using a dry herb vaporizer. Since many of them reach nearly unapproachable price points, it’s wise to find an efficient, yet cheap vaporizer.
Let’s briefly discuss our checklist of a legit cheap vaporizer.
- Baking. The correct dry herb vaporizing instead of combustion happens only when heating coils are not contacting directly with the material. Ceramic chambers are considered to be the best because they are not overheating. Stainless steel protective screens are also good, as long as they are easy to clean.
- Airflow holes. Make sure that there’s enough of airflow vents all around the chamber. If it has only bottom holes, they will easily get gunked up resulting in short and inefficient vaping session with lots of mess cleaning afterward.
- A single small coil or rod means low cloud production and small draw. If you like to rip it, go for bulkier devices. Elegant, thin vaporizer pens may look stealthy, but they are far from ideal weed vaping experience.
- Mouthpiece and an outer surface, ideally, should be made of a non-overheating material to prolong your recreation time. Delrin is a popular drip tip or mouthpiece material since it is cheap and doesn’t get the lips too hot.
Are cheap vaporizers safe?
Since marijuana smoke contains a lot of harmful toxins, smoking a joint is probably the unhealthiest way to get a dose of THC. Since vaping weed does not combust the herb, it does not contain those toxins and is much better than smoking it.
Dry herbs are best vaped at medium temperatures. As a rule, cheap dry herb vaporizers are not that powerful, and that what exactly makes them safe to use. You should always be aware, though, of the weed quality that you’re consuming. A horrible taste or kickin-off-your-feet effect might be the result of a low-quality material, maybe even spiced up with chemical compounds (synthetic cannabinoids).
Cheap vaporizers are often the smaller ones, with a less powerful battery, stainless steel chamber, plastic design elements. If you only want to get the job done, vaping with that won’t be a disaster. You will get your medicine on the go, discrete and no worries until there will be a chance to receive a hit from a more advanced device. Having a small and simple cheap vaporizer is also beneficial for vaping dry herbs in public because you can easily hide it in the palm and the vapor will dissipate quickly without notice. There are lots of cheap weed vape on the market catering by trusted US manufacturers, and we can’t wait to introduce the best pieces to you.
Vaporizers that deliver a nicely hitting, smooth vapor pricing under $100 do exist. They possess a good-quality build, have a modern and stealthy look. The only difference from more expensive vapes is perhaps the lack of control over heating up your material. Again, cheap vaporizers like the ones listed in this article get the job done perfectly. If you need a daily fix on the go or just to have a good time somewhere around public places with no unnecessary questions – don’t hesitate and go for a cheap weed vape.