February 5, 2019
Vaping Daily is created to provide communities with high-quality digital content to inform, support, and encourage those affected by addiction.
We are looking for writers capable of producing high-quality and unique content for our websites with a monthly audience of more than 2 million people.
The responsibility of the web content writer is to write clear and concise content for Skyline Health Group’s websites (ranging from entertaining blog-posts, informational articles, content for infographics and images, in-depth analytical articles, and product reviews).
Our ideal candidate is a native speaker. He is flexible and eager to identify, learn and use new and emerging technologies.
Salary: Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop and edit informative, highly engaging and concise content for our website and social media platforms
- Work collaboratively with Content Manager, graphic designer, company executives, and internal stakeholders to understand business needs and present ideas for ongoing content development
- Research and learn about new topics, competitors, industries, and processes, to present fresh, new angles and ideas
- Remain current with:
- latest trends in writing for the web
- social media
- industry trends
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- Advanced level of English (American) and perfect grammar
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to handle multi-tasking
- Able to work as part of a team and receive constructive feedback