Top 6 The Most Popular Vapers On Youtube
Whenever a certain phenomenon takes the spotlight, occasional heroes rise up to become the ambassadors of that experience. Vaping grew to become a notable subculture in today’s world with a significant market influence as well as cultural impact, especially with the younger generations.
Table Of Contents
Posting hobbies, talents, and interests online, once was a simple pastime, now represents a full-time business activity to some people, while others are turning it into art that allows a steady payment. All this would hardly be possible without the influence of the internet, more accurately Youtube and Instagram services that allow vapers to reach a massive audience and spread their fame through vape tricks youtube videos and other similar content.
Top Popular Vapers On Youtube
We gather top the most respected bloggers into one list to show how they become respected by an entire vaping community? What is their contribution to vaping industry and subculture as a whole? Let us take a look at some of the most popular vapers of today and what each of them has to bring to the table.
Vaping Star GrimmGreen
This 39-year old originally comes from South Lake Tahoe, California, the USA where his professional career started off as a Starbucks employee. Soon after, in 2002, Nick Green (AKA GrimmGreen) develops an interest in vaping, and everything started to change for this famous youtuber. Four years later, in 2006, Nick starts shooting video content for Youtube vape enthusiasts where he runs GrimmGreen channel that holds series of video content dedicated to reviewing vape products.
In 2009, Green started his own company called “GrimmGreen Industries,” and three years later he co-founded NamberJuice company. He moved to San Diego to focus on his vaping career where he also enjoys draft beer, Star Wars, and sushi.
- Nick focused his attention on what matters and didn’t do simple promotional videos, rather he objectively shares his experience with a certain product.
- This game plan brought 363,582 subscribers to GrimmGreen youtube channel where people can also get information related to maintenance, sales, special offers, new products, etc.
- Nick was also one of the first people to speak about the initiative to help put a stop to the ban of e-cigarettes in California.
- There are also occasions when Nick offers some products to people that watch his vaping youtube videos. Usually, it is some interesting new flavor or some other interesting product.
Best Tricks by Grimmgreen
Nick is not a trickster: there are rare chances to see him trying to perform some trick while vaping. Although, his video variation of blu e-cig review is known as extremely good thoughts on vaping.
According to his own testimonial, Nick’s greatest trick was to trade regular smoking cigarettes for vaping alternative.
Famous Professional Vaper A_Kidz
Real name is Byron Datau. This young vaper, born on February 27th, 1997, moved from LA to Carson where he attended school. Soon after, when Byron Datau (AKA A_Kidz) moved with his family to Jakarta, Indonesia. Six years later Byron came back to LA, where he still lives as a professional vaper.
- Byron’s first youtube video was of him trying to perform tricks using a regular cigarette.
- The responses were not standing ovations at first, but later A_Kidz grew up (literally) to become one of the most famous professional vapers out there.
- Most of the videos that young talent uploads on Youtube and Instagram are trick tutorials and demonstrations.
- Most A_Kidz content is on Instagram, where he posts videos for an army of 133k followers.
- Byron Datau is an inspiration to his followers and an influential member of the online vaping community.
Best Tricks by A_Kidz
Some of the best tricks A_Kidz ever performed are compiled in this one single video, which we hope you will enjoy.
Jordan A. Flippen is a 21-year-old vaper from Mount Airy, and one of the best tricksters in the world. Jordan’s professional career started when he was only 16 years old as a young aspiring DJ and music producer.
However, his brief career as a music performer was soon interrupted by the evolution of his vaping hobby into a professional endeavor.
- Although a young person, Jordan is a well-respected member of vaping community and one of the most famous YouTubers.
- He runs a youtube channel that doesn’t cover enough of his talents;
- Jordan’s main window to the world is Instagram where he spreads ideas and talent for vape tricks with over 117k followers.
- More than tricks, Jordan dedicates a vast portion of his time reviewing various types of vaping products.
- A lot of Jordan’s posts are promoting various brands that want this rising star as their public face.
- The young trickster is a regular participant in most big vaping events and tournaments where he competes with other trick performers.
- We might even see Jordan rising up to the top of the vaping world.
Best Tricks By Jordan_MV
Choosing the best tricks from the sea of amazing vaping videos that Jordan posts on his Instagram account are sweet torture. With so many amazing tricks and great music to back it up, the following compilation of best tricks by Jordan will chill the blood of any true vape tricks fan.
Trip (AKA RIP Trippers) was born in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Yet he currently resides in North Carolina where he makes most of his amazing videos. Trip’s road to internet glory was a long one, and it’s difficult to imagine that he would become the star that now shines over the entire vaping world.
He studied Photojournalism, got bachelor’s degree in 2007 and then started to work as a wedding photographer. This took some time until eventually, Trip developed a photo-oriented app that he sold and invested in real estates.
At this point RIP Trippers came to be, as Trip discovered vaping about the same time he gave up his Photojournalism aspiration. The whole story is pretty dramatic actually: at some point, Trip’s wife had a car related incident and the person that came to investigate the case had a vaporizer.
Since Trip was already chewing tobacco, he was interested in this new gadget, and the rest is internet history. Trip is married with two kids and loves 1983 Mercedes 240D automobile.
- One of the first people that started promoting vape lifestyle is none other than Trip.
- RIP Trippers’ activities are mostly Youtube based and include product reviews and previews of some very interesting products.
- RIP’s channel offers numerous interesting brands, mods, and juices, as well as other accessories that allow vapers maximum level of enjoyment.
- In 2016 there was a large scandal including Trip offering false health claims in a video which made fans furious.
The things started to look bad for this vaping icon, however, only a year later RIP Trippers issued another video where he explained his actions and the things are looking good again for now.
- RIP Trippers youtube channel now stands at around 1 million subscribers with half that number following on Instagram.
- The videos go out weekly, serving as an inspiration to most people.
Best Tricks By RIP Trippers
RIP Trippers vape videos are not trick oriented. However, there is one interesting tutorial that this legend posted, which needs to be viewed by anyone who enjoys vaping.
Mike was a passionate smoker for around 24 years during which he enjoyed regular cigarettes.
According to his own words, Mike Vapes decided to switch to a healthier lifestyle that included swapping regular smokes to vape.
The official channel on youtube that Mike started two years ago is full of product reviews and previews of upcoming novelties that Mike presents in a manner of an authentic vape artist.
- Mike is dedicating his daily activities to introduce new products and help his audience understand them better to enjoy full flavors the best possible way.
- His way of broadcasting is not usual promotional content: it carries actual value for the audience as each video addresses pros and cons free of bias.
- As well as on youtube, Mike is also highly active participant of all major vape conventions and events. This way he can stay informed of all the latest trends and convey their meaning to his audience, which by the way, considers Mike a huge inspiration.
- Moreover, Mike Vapes channel is the home of Mike’s occasional Vlog posts that carry a lot of humor and sometimes looks like a series of funny vape videos.
Best Tricks By Mike Vapes
Mike spends his time enjoying vape and reviewing vape products. However, he is not known for performing tricks during his shows.
His deep and qualified vape knowledge lead thousands of involved viewers. Mike is widely known for his giveaways and online sales.
Zophie Vapes (real name is believed to be different, they say Zophie is her grandmother name) Zophie is a young professional vaper popular on both Youtube and Instagram and an inspiration to all women who vape.
Since the start of her youtube career in 2014, Zophie wanted to attract followers with engaging content and interesting performance with a lot of humor and a few teasers.
Over 237 thousand subscribers on Youtube show that starting a Youtube channel was a good call, so the logical next step was to start an Instagram account, which is currently a place where over 79 thousand people come to get informed or simply enjoy lovely pics that Zophie shares every day with her followers.
- Zophie focuses her attention on promoting various mods and juice flavors.
- Her favorite taste is Mango, although she enjoys most of the fruity flavors.
- Although she is one of a few successful female vape promoters on the internet, there is no difference between the quality of the content and the informative value that Zophie’s videos convey to the audience.
- There are no specific girl vape mods on her channel, as most people expect when it comes to female online performers.
- Even though she is very popular on Youtube, this young vaping professional seems to dedicate more attention to her Instagram posts, or it could all be a strategy to scale the number of her Instagram followers.
Best Tricks By Zophie Vapes
There are no official vape tricks that Zophie performs for her audience, as she is more dedicated to reviewing various products.
Still, the photos that Instagram has to offer show that there is no lack of creativity with this girl. Here are some of the photos that Zophie shared with us so the community could enjoy vaping sensations with Zophie.
View this post on Instagram
I had too much to vape last night. Said no one ever. I dedicate this photo to my friend Wendy Vapes @wendyvapes , if anyone thinks her photos look like vape vomit I disagree. Hopefully the culprit will publicly apologise and use this photo instead. I'm not only offended but jealous too, I thought I was the queen of cringe. Dammit Wendy! lol. #vapevomit #vaping? #vaping #cloudsbro #cloudsbroclouds #vapestyle #vapelikeaboss #vapelikeagirl #vapelikeahooligan #vapeselfie #vapelife #vapelove #vapefeed #vapefam #vapefamous #vapefamily #vapestagram #vapestagramm #vapechicks #vapebabes #vapebabe #vapegirl #vapegram #vapors #vaper #vapers #ownit #funnyshit #vapeporn #vapes
Vaping culture is spreading throughout the entire world, and there are seldom limitations, excluding legal age limits, to flavors, mods, and vaping activities that take place in this vivid community.
The role of vape YouTubers reflects in informing and sharing knowledge with the rest of the population to improve the vaping experience for everyone. Some vaping enthusiasts follow various performers to find inspiration or learn new tricks, while others just enjoy learning about new products and cool ways to use them.
It would not be far from the truth to say that vaping is on its way to becoming a full-scale art with curious artists, captivating audience, and unlimited creative possibilities.
These hot YouTubers that we presented in the article are just some of many that make vaping more than just a hobby.
Leave a comment
5 comments on “Top 6 The Most Popular Vapers On Youtube”
Freckle thingFebruary 25, 2021 at 3:48 am
Stop the hate spread the vape
Donkey KongNovember 1, 2019 at 4:27 am
Zophie is like 37 lmao that is not necessarily young hahaha. Sorry.
NorsemanAugust 27, 2018 at 9:58 am
Isn’t GrimmGreens name actually Nick and not Mike?
MattJanuary 4, 2019 at 4:46 pm
Sure is. That mistake is just the start too
Vapingdaily blog adminJanuary 22, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Fixed. Thanks for noticing