The XEO Void Vape looks like it came straight from an alien spaceship. With this stunningly stylish design, it will certainly turn heads when you’re walking down the street. However, can the hardware and performance of this all-in-one design keep up with the standards of design?
XEO Void Vape Pen Starter Kit – Pros & Cons
- All-in-one Easy to use Design
- 2ml Tank
- Amazing Vapor Production
- Leak Proof Design
- No Variable Wattage
- Quite Expensive
What are the Box Contents and Specs of the XEO Void Vape?
- VOID Battery
- 2ML Tank
- VOID Atomizer Head 0.6ohm
- VOID Atomizer Head 1.0ohm
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
- 1500mAh Battery
- Interchangeable coils (PG or VG, 1.0ohm or 0.6ohm)
- Leak Proof Design
- Variable Airflow
- Single Body Design
How is the Design, Look, and Feel of the XEO Void Vape?
This vape pen starter kit looks sleek and modern, just as the best vape pen should. The shape of the vape pen lends itself to standing vertically on the table, which is a nice touch.
All-in-one designs seem to be a thing of the past. A majority of leading vape producers are now opting for the more customizable design. Moreover, they like the ability to give their users the choice of hardware. V2 have decided to keep the all-in-one design. As a result, you get a really stylish and professional design.
Size and Weight
I’m not able to give you accurate dimensions of this device. However, I can confirm this device will sit comfortably in your hands and pocket. The weight of the device is surprisingly light, making it unnoticeable to carry around and use. That is if that’s what you like.
The XEO Void Vape has endless features. Many of them are to fix issues commonly associated with all-in-one vape pens. A lot of these features cover issues that other vape manufacturers used as a turning point to stop making all-in-one designs. The most common being leaking pens and non-replaceable batteries.
- Color Choices – The XEO Void Vape comes in 3 different color variations (as seen above). You can choose from either Silver, Gun Metal or Black. Each of the colors are unique in their own way. Also, they manage to provide a professional finish to the device.
- Variable Airflow – You will find a ring located on the top of the device, just below the mouth tip. You can use this to adjust the airflow of the device. As a result, it allows you to have more control over the production of vapor and your experience when using this device.
- LED Light – The device hosts a LED light. This covers the power button and the glass screen in the tank. The main purpose to give an indicator when the device is on. However, this LED will also give information on the battery status and safety warnings. Please read the user manual for more.
- Built in tank – The XEO Void Vape has almost taken a step back when it comes to the design of this pen. Where others have opted to stop using all-in-one designs, V2 have decided to further upgrade their design. They made it even better.
The built in tank allows the user to have a solid design, with low risk of breaking the tank due to it being built into the case.
The all-in-one design also makes the device virtually leakproof. It was one of the major issues in all-in-one designs before.
- 2ML Tank – The XEO Void Vape hosts one of the largest tanks I’ve seen on a vape pen in a very long time. The 2ML tank almost doubles the size of standard tanks. As a result, it gives even moderate vapors a full days’ worth of liquid, without a need to refill.
- Leak-proof construction – Delightfully, there are absolutely no leaks in this baby. You won’t get the pen to leak unless you intentionally overfill the tank. The tank lights up when you start it up and includes a tiny window to see how much juice you have left.
Using the XEO Void Vape
Using the XEO Void Vape is a great experience. They’ve managed to make the all-in-one design work really well on this futuristic design. As the device hosts a 1500mAh battery. This gives the pen a huge amount of battery life to keep the juice in the 2ML tank burning all day long. All in all, the performance of this device is outstanding, compared to other vape pens.
The Quality of the Cloud
The XEO Void Vape gives the user the choice of liquids and atomizers that they want to use. Therefore, if you’re looking for the biggest clouds just use VG liquids with the provided 0.6ohm atomizer. If a stronger flavor taste is more your style, simply use PG liquids with the 1.0ohm atomizer. These features alone give the user a lot of needed variability in a device that doesn’t really offer much of it.
The 1500mAh battery will keep your device going for quite a while. Although it’s not as powerful as the 2200mAh batteries found in other leading sub ohm pens. It still manages to maintain charge and provide a decent amount of power to the device.
You can expect to charge the device for around 2 – 3 hours for a full charge. For a moderate vapor, the battery will last around one full day of use. You can easily stretch it to two days for casual users.
Overall, the XEO Void vape manages to tackle a lot of the issues that many previous vapes couldn’t fix. One of the most common issues for all-in-one vape pens being the leaking. V2 has managed to solve this with the stylish design, whilst providing a really durable design as well.
Another common problem with all-in-one vape pens was the size of the tank. It left users to refill the device at least 2 – 3 times a day. Making the tank a lot deeper into the body of the pen V2 have managed to create a huge reservoir. This way, you can store plenty of liquid for the day.
In regards to competition, there isn’t much direct competition for this device. There are barely any other all-in-one vape pens on the market. This allows V2 to put the huge price tag on this and still make the sales. When comparing this device to other sub ohm vape pens, it still manages to hold its own. Due to the battery life and the outstanding tank size, it’s hard to beat some of the features of this device.
Assembling & Maintenance
As mentioned multiple times above, this vape pen is an all-in-one device. This makes the device 1 single unit (2 if you include the removable tip). When making the transition to some of these larger sub ohm tanks some users may have some concerns. In this case, it removes the need for assembly. You will have to understand how to correctly replace a coil and refill the device. Let me explain that now:
Replacing a coil
- Take the device in your hands, holding it on the base with your weakest hand.
- Unscrew the top/cap of the device, you can do this by twisting anti-clockwise. Be sure to keep the main body upright as that’s where it stores the liquid.
- Place the body down, you should have the tip in your hand. If this is the first time you’re using the device there will be a socket for a coil. Read the features listed above, chose the atomizer for you and screw it gently into the socket.
- Once the coil has been put in place, take your liquid of choice and place 4 – 5 drops in the tip of the coil.
- If you’ve already filled the tank with liquid, screw the tip back onto the device. If not, complete the stages below this.
Filling the tank
- If you have not yet removed the tip from the body, read the stages above this before completing these steps.
- Taking your liquid of choice and begin filling the tank. Make sure to read the features listed above to decide what’s best for you. You should only fill the tank up to the “max” line, printed on the side of the tank.
- Be careful not to overfill and flood the tank.
- Once the tank is full, take your primed atomizer and tip. Screw them back onto the top of the body.
- Take 4 – 5 dry pulls of the device (WITHOUT POWER) to start circulating the liquid in the atomizer. Then, you will start to taste the liquid after these pulls.
- Leave the device to soak for 5 mins before using.
Typically, there is not much maintenance needed for this device. If any, it’s hard to complete due to the design. When possible wipe down the exterior of the device. This will prevent any buildup of dust on that could eventually get around the power button and make its way into the device.
Due to the nature of the device, there isn’t much you can do to stop fires from happening. However, having limited access to the device makes it somewhat harder to get these issues. Ensuring you’re not tightening the device can reduce your chances of having issues a lot.
If you happen to get issues, look out for recommendations in the user manual or online. Replacing the atomizer will more than likely be the obvious resolution. If not, you may have to replace the whole device.
You can find any additional information in the user manual included in the kit. You should always check the user manual before going online for any solutions. Although the internet has many questions and answers, sometimes, the legitimacy of the answers on there can be questionable.
Coming in at $59.95 this device is far from cheap. However, the design is durable and stylish. Even with the high levels of performance, I still feel it’s a little too expensive.
The design of this device is hands down the best all-in-one vape pens I’ve ever seen. It manages to make a secure structure but still able to keep it clean and stylish.
The performance of this device is outstanding. It comes with a 1500mAh battery and a choice between atomizers and a huge tank. It leaves you with the option for either huge amounts of flavor or huge vapor production, both appealing to a large audience.
Overall the XEO Void Vape by V2 is a great device. This is regardless of the high price you’ll still be getting a high level of quality that you can expect from V2’s devices based on their history. Are you looking to invest quite a bit of money for a huge amount of functionality? Do you want reliability and a great first experience? Then, get yours from V2s website for $59.95 today!
XEO Void Vape Pen Starter Kit
Vape Rating: 87/100 by Vaping Daily