Innokin Endura t18 Review – Simplicity From a Powerhouse
At first glance, the Innokin Endura T18 Vape Pen looks almost the same as the Kanger Subvod; if anything, this device is the final design of what the Subvod should have been. Hosting much the same performance and hardware, the clean cut and simplistic design of the Innokin Endura T18 will be sure to knock you off your feet.
Pros and Cons
- Clean and Secure Design
- Fair Size
- Airflow is Great
- Coil is great performing
- Charger Port is badly positioned
- No Temperature Control
The Kit and Specs
- Innokin Endura T18 Battery
- Prism T18 Tank
- Extra Prism T18 Coil
- Vape Stand
- USB Charger
- 1000mAh Battery
- Top Fill Design
- 1.2-1.5ohm Coil Resistance
- 2.5ML Tank Capacity
The Form Factor
I mentioned previously how this design was very similar to the Kanger Subvod, you can see this in the picture below. Hosting some of the traditional Sub Ohm vape pen styles you can tell they’ve managed to make some great changes and overall make the Innokin Endura T18 an impressively safe and secure structure and design.
Size and Weight
The T18 is a little bit smaller than the T22, making it extremely comfortable to hold and use. It’s around the same size and weight as any typical sub ohm pen design. However, with the large button and the smaller diameter of the battery, in my opinion, the device is a lot nicer to hold and use.
I mentioned that the Innokin Endura T18 was a good representation of what the Joytech Subvod could have been if they made the changes. Here are some of the great features that you can expect from the Innokin Endura T18:
- Prism Coil – The coils have taken the prism architecture, making the pull from the atomizer extremely satisfying, you get a huge amount of flavor and vapor production.
- Top Fill Design – The device can be filled through the more common top fill method, this makes it a lot easier to top up liquids on the go and overall make your time a lot more enjoyable with the device. A Top fill design ensures you’re not touching the atomizer at any point when refilling.
- Tank Capacity – The Innokin Endura T18 hosts a 2.5ML tank capacity, meaning you will have plenty of juice to keep you vaping throughout the day. It’s nice to see the more common vape pens starting to adopt a larger tank capacity. You can tell the size comes more from the height of the tank, not the width, so it still maintains a stealthy design.
Using the Innokin Endura T18
The combination between the 1000mAh battery and the 1.5 ohms coils will give you an amazing amount of performance with this device. They’ve managed to find the perfect balance with the components that have been chosen. The performance keeps up with the high standard of quality with the design.
The Quality of the Cloud
The 1.5ohm Prism style coils provide a huge amount of vapor production, along with an intensive flavor and long lasting taste on the tongue. For a starter kit, you will be greatly impressed with the performance that this atomizer has to offer.
The 1000mAh battery will leave you with plenty of charges throughout the day, and you will have more than enough power to easily keep you vaping. The combination between the atomizer and the battery controls the amount of battery power required to use the device, really stretching the total power on time as far as possible. You can expect to take around 1 – 2 hours to full charge the device.
In regards to improvements for this device, there are only really two that I can imagine making a huge difference to the device:
- Variable Wattage – Having the ability to control the wattage on the device gives the user a lot more possibilities with the flavors and juices that they can use.
- Adjustable Airflow – With these pen-style vaporizers it’s common to have a lack of airflow in the device. Granted, they’ve found a good balance with the T18, and it does work incredibly well, however, I would like to see an adjustable airflow in the future.
I feel the T18 has huge differences when it comes to the performance of their device compared to others. They’ve found a great balance between performance of components and got a visually appealing design that anyone would enjoy.
Assembling & Maintenance
It’s important to read and understand the user manual provided with this starter kit. It will give you all the essential information needed to correctly build your device and get the most out of it. Here are some of the things you’ll have to know before you use your device.
- Priming The Atomizer – Before using the device you will need to prime the atomizer, this is done by dropping juice onto the coils to start the juice circulating within the atomizer.
- Take the tank in your hand with it upright.
- Unscrew the bottom base plate of the device; this will give you access to the atomizer.
- Remove the atomizer from the tank by pulling down.
- Drip your juice onto the exposed part of the coil.
- Place the atomizer back into the tank.
- Filling the Tank – The device has a top filling tank, which makes it incredibly easy to fill.
- Take the tank in your hand, holding it upright.
- With one hand pinch the top of the base, unscrewing it.
- Doing this will remove the top of the device and give you access to the tank reservoir.
- Using your juice of choice, fill the reservoir.
- Reconnect the Tip.
- Give the device 5 minutes to soak.
It’s important to ensure your device is well looked after and maintained. You should occasionally wipe down the exterior of the device to stop any buildup of dust from entering the button or other internals of the device.
It’s also important to remove the components every week or so and remove any dried juices or liquids that build up in the connections of the device; this will eventually lead to problems with connections causing the device to perform incorrectly.
If you have issues firing with this device, always ensure all connections are fully connected. Make sure you have maintained the device as stated above to remove the risk of firing issues.
The most common issues with firing are due to the buildup of dried juice, or simply a loose connection on the device somewhere.
Any additional information for this device can be found in the user manual provided and/or the manufacturer’s website.
A Brief Conclusion
With the starter kit becoming available around $30, this device is impressively cheap. 8/10
The clean and simple design makes the T18 quite desirable and incredibly satisfying to use and hold. 8/10
The performance of the T18 much the same as the design is incredibly high quality, it performs well and is a great choice for a starter kit. 8/10
In summary, the Innoken Endura T18 is a great choice for any entry level sub ohm vapers looking to get into the world of sub ohm vaping. The starter kit offers much the same performance as many of the leading larger sub ohm devices; while managing to keep the device simple and easy to use.
Innokin Endura t18
Vape Rating: 95/100 by Vaping Daily