This new version of the Sigelei Fuchai 213 has all the regular mod features, but it is more portable and has a powerful wattage output. It has an elegant design that is ergonomically curved while maintaining a high durability level thanks to its aluminum and zinc alloy construction.
All of these aspects of the box mod make it easy to handle and use. Also, it has improved temperature control, a color display screen, and all the other features of the old model.
Table of Contents
- Overview of the Fuchai 213
- What Comes with the Starter Kit
- Overall Build and Design Quality
- Choosing Batteries and Battery Compartment Quality
- The Sigelei S-31 Sub-Ohm Tank
- Using the Fuchai 213
- Frequently Asked Questions about This Vape
- How Does it Stack Up Against its Competitors?
- Final Words about the Fuchai 213
Sigelei Fuchai 213 Review
The Sigelei Fuchai 213 is a 223-watt box made that gives vapers a lot of options when it comes to finding the right mode. There are several modes, but the best are temperature and wattage control.
Variable wattage was the preferred mode for our testing team because the device was responsive, delivered great hits, and worked well with every tank tested on it. It performed well on most wattages, but the sweet spot for this mod was between 60 and 70 watts, give or take a few digits. At this level, the vape provided the best clouds and flavor and optimum battery life.
Temperature mode should not be discounted just because our writing team preferred vaping in wattage mode. The adjustable settings, the ability to lock in coil resistance, and consistent functioning make vaping in temperature control enjoyable, providing excellent vapor and flavor.
This version’s design is similar to that of the previous model, so it does not stand out in this category.But, this does not mean the design is bad. It has rounded corners, and it fits nicely in the palm of the hand.
Also, the firing and adjustment buttons are well placed to be changed quickly without any hassle.The mod comes in five colors: blue, black, green, red, and orange.
A color OLED display screen is on the mod, and it displays everything the user needs to know about the settings, coil, and batteries. It measures 0.91 inches, so there is plenty of space to see the letters and numbers displayed on the screen. The screen shows information like voltage, temperature, and battery levels.
Sigelei Fuchai 213 Starter Kit
The box contains:
- The vape
- A specially designed Fuchai 213 skin to protect the box mod
- A USB charging cable
- A warranty card
The specifications are written on the back, and the USB cable is wrapped in its own packaging. If the starter kit does not come with a tank, do not worry, it has a 510 connection. Putting an old tank on it will do.
Build Quality and Design
Sigelei Fuchai 213 devices have a very basic design, which is good because fewer things can go wrong.
- The parts it does have are well designed and work almost perfectly.
- One example of this is the 510 connection.
- The threading is smooth, and it is spring-loaded. It also has a gold-plated connection that functions phenomenally well.
- Finally, the box mod is constructed from zinc and aluminum alloy. These are sturdy materials, making the mod more durable and longer-lasting.
An accessory for these devices that should not be forgotten is the silicone sleeve. It protects the entire vape while leaving the firing and adjustment buttons and the screen open. While it does not improve upon the build quality, it does an excellent job of protecting the body from scratches and other kinds of damage.
In terms of design, the sleeve is good-looking and does not detract from these devices’ overall appearance.
Sigelei Fuchai 213 Batteries and Compartment
Two 18650 batteries power the box mod. Even though the vape is dual battery-powered, it is not too large or clunky.
Some vapes that use dual 18650s need to be slightly larger than their cousins that use onboard or single batteries. Not this one. It still is light, small, and portable.
- If run under 80 watts, the batteries will last a day and change.
- The life of the 18650s significantly decreases over this wattage level.
The battery compartment is located at the bottom of the box mod. The battery door closes and opens easily, and it uses a magnet to keep it from opening. It opens by pulling the door and swinging it open, and doing the same thing in reverse.
Once it is open, insert the batteries until they contact the gold plated connections and close the door. The batteries fit snugly and securely, but the fit is not so tight that it rips off the wrappers.
Sigelei Fuchai 213 Tank
Their starter kits come with a Sigelei S-31 Sub-Ohm Tank. These tanks are 22 mm in diameter, hold 2 ml of juice, and are refilled from the top. The tanks also have adjustable bottom airflow and wide bore drip tips. The tanks are made from stainless steel and pyrex glass.
In terms of vapor and flavor production, these tanks perform well. The flavor is excellent on every coil, and the clouds are huge and puffy. Also, the airflow is excellent, no matter how it is adjusted.
The Sigelei Fuchai 213 has a 510 connection so that it can work with nearly any tank or atomizer thrown on it. The connection is spring-loaded and gold plated, resulting in increased connectivity and a secure hold.
How to Use the Sigelei Fuchai 213
- The vape turns on as soon as the batteries are inside.
- Lock the vape by clicking the firing button three times within three seconds.
- Click the firing button five more times to unlock it. The adjustment buttons can be locked by holding the minus and firing button.
- The lock and unlocking feature does not work as well as it should.
- Sometimes it has to be locked and unlocked twice. This is because the firing button is not responsive or enough, or some dirt got beneath it.
- Press the fire button three times rapidly to enter the menu.
- Choose between the following options: power, SS, titanium, nickel, TCR, and TFR. Select these options using the adjustment and firing buttons. To use these options, follow these directions:
- To change the wattage in power mode, use the plus and minus buttons to go up and down on the settings.
- In TC mode, select the wire to be used and choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Adjust the temperature using the plus and minus buttons.
- Adjust TCR/TFR control by selecting these options and entering the number for the wire. Enter the number and hit the fire button to lock it into the memory.
- For reading and locking the atomizer resistance, press the plus and minus buttons together. Only do this when the device and coil are at room temperature.
- A screen will come up that will prompt the user to read or lock the resistance. Select “read” first and then repeat this step and select “lock.”
- Hit the firing button to enter the settings. Whenever the coil or resistance is changed, repeat this step, and choose “unlock.”
The tank is just as easy to use.
- First, insert the coil and prime it. The coils rapidly saturate, but vapers should still allot at least five minutes for the juice to soak in.
- Once the coils are fully primed, the device is ready to be vaped.
- Press the firing button and inhale the vapor.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fuchai 213 Kits
How to Find the Sigelei Fuchai 213 Firmware Update
Sigelei’s firmware updates are posted on their website. As of now, there is no firmware update for the Sigelei Fuchai 213, but Sigelei updates their site regularly, so check it periodically.
How to Reset the Fuchai 213
- Press the “-” button and insert the battery.
- The message “Restore defaults” will appear on display, which means a return to the default settings.
How to Turn Off Sigelei Fuchai 213 Mods
To turn off the box mod completely, remove the batteries. Otherwise, put the settings at the lowest temperature or setting and lock it.
How to Work the Sigelei Fuchai 213
Work the mod by following the directions mentioned earlier in the article. Vapers who have additional concerns should consult their instruction manual. One comes with every starter kit.
How to Turn Off Display While Charging Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus Mods
There is no stealth mode on this vape. It can only be turned on and off by removing the batteries.
How to Unlock New Sigelei Fuchai 213 Mods
If the vape is locked, press the firing button five times in rapid succession. Doing this will unlock it. You can also lock the device by pressing the main button five times within 3 seconds.
How to Use Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus Mods
Refer to the directions earlier mentioned in this article and read the manual for more detailed instructions.
The Sigelei Fuchai 213 Battery is Blinking when Charged
There are several reasons why the mod could be blinking.
- First, there could be a short in one of the batteries. If the user thinks this is the case, replace them.
- Еhe voltage of one battery is less than 3.6 V, and the voltage difference between the two batteries is more than 0.35 V
- Another thing to do is to check the spring-loaded pin near the battery door to make sure it is not damaged.
- If doing these two things does not work, check the contacts for dirt and corrosion.
Competing Box Mods
Sigelei Fuchai 213 vs. Smok Alien
The Sigelei Fuchai 213 and the Smok Alien are similar mods, but there are a few significant differences between these kits.
- The Smok Alien is slightly more powerful, firing up to 220 watts
- Another key difference is that to fire the Smok Alien the user has to squeeze it.
- Finally, the Smok Alien is slightly more ergonomic and comfortable than the 213 because it is shaped like an oval cylinder instead of a rectangle.
- However, Fuchai 213 has very solid and reliable construction.
- Both devices have coil preheating functions that help set the “first puff” power and its duration.
Sigelei Fuchai 213 vs. rx200
- The Wismec rx 200 is slightly less powerful than the 213, firing up to 200 watts.
- But, it has more battery life because triple 18650s power it.
- The downside to this is that it is heavier than the 213.
- Also, the odd shape of the vape makes it uncomfortable to hold.
- The Wismec rx 200 has a full-fledged passthrough in comparison with the 213( you can vape while charging, but when you press the Firing button, charging is interrupted)
- But, both of these mods perform well enough.
Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus Specifications
|Dimensions:||88 mm x 44 mm x 29 mm|
|Battery Type:||Dual 18650|
|Wattage Output Range:||10W to 213W|
|Voltage Output Range:||1V to 7.5V|
|Resistance Range:||0.1ohm to 3.0ohm|
|Temperature Range:||200° - 570°F / 100° - 300°C|
|Colors:||Orange, Pink, Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple, Grey, and Gold|
Pros & Cons
- High powered mod
- Color screen
- Excellent build quality
- Affordable price for their kits
- Great performance in TC and power mode
- Locking and unlocking it can be tricky
Final Words about the Sigelei Fuchai 213 Box Mod
The Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus is an excellent vape for several reasons.First, it has a better display screen than the original 213, as well as improved functioning in temperature control. It also does not fire by itself as the original did.
This mod is the perfect fit for someone looking for a dependable and affordable mod that will work day after day. Also, with its fantastic battery life, users will be able to vape it for a long time without having to worry about recharging. This is an excellent device for those who might be away from a charger for a long time so long as they do not take it over 80 watts.
Please let us know what you think about this mod as opposed to the previous version. Leave a comment letting us know what you think about the improved features, battery life, overall design, or anything else about these mods this review left out.