The JustFog MiniFit allows for easy carrying with its size – with the pod measuring only 21mm by 15 mm by 28mm and the battery measuring only 21mm by 15mm by 51mm.
The device gives users a more comfortable and stronger vape experience wherever no matter where they are. It has an ultra-small, 370mAh that never fails to deliver the pod the most suitable voltage together with satisfying vapor production and the best taste of juice.
The MiniFit has a finely tuned power delivery and an adequate 1.6ohm coil resistance, allowing it to get the longest possible use out of its 370mAh battery. The power level will last for 1 to 3 hours in normal use and charges super-fast (15 to minutes).
The MisFits C601 battery, because it delivers constant voltage, maintains its functionality regardless of the remaining power in it – meaning that you get to enjoy the same and consistent vaping experience and flavor.
Table of Contents
JustFog MiniFit review
The MiniFit pod kit is perfectly designed and features a compact and lightweight construction design. The pod has a small capacity but is one of the best to get with a pod of that size. The airflow is nice and placed at the front of the pod. Also, you will never feel any abnormal heat with its little power.
The device is also 100% EU TPD compliant. Its coil is made of pure Japanese organic cotton and has a resistance of 1.6 ohms, making it suitable for vaporizing high nicotine e-liquids. With the organic cotton coil, you won’t have to worry about the purity of the flavor.
The connection between the body and the mouthpiece is pretty tight, which is nice. Leaks or spills rarely appear during vaping, too. The device also has a childproof operating system with smart battery protection to prevent accidentally powering on it.
The vapor it produces is quite impressive too, taking into account the device’s size. The JustFog MiniFit’s pod mod also fairly easily pulls away with just a little resistance. Since the plastic button on it is pretty large, it is effortless to find without even looking at it.
This feature also means that it’s very easy to fire when in your pocket, so you’d have to make sure that it is turned off before putting it in your pocket. The product overall produces great flavor and great clouds at such a great price. Its atomizers last a long time too.
The MiniFit Protection Features
For one, when a short circuit occurs while connecting the clearomizer and the battery, its protection circuit will automatically cut off the power to prevent any damage.
The protection circuit also shuts down the power if the user presses the power button for more than 10 seconds – preventing overheating in the clearomizer and the battery.
It also cuts off power before the power level is fully discharged – preventing accidents caused by overcharging. The circuit also automatically blocks the charge current if the charging voltage is higher than required.
JustFog MiniFit Starter Kit
The JustFog MiniFit kit comes with:
- The MiniFit pod
- A MiniFit battery
- A USB charging cable
- A Justfog Minifit Ultra-portable pod manual
- Pod cartridges are sold separately.
Internal build quality and design
The anodized-alloy body of the Minifit kits is ultra-small and sleek. You get to choose from 5 colors it comes in: black, red, silver, blue, and bronze.
- The LED indicator
- Airflow system
- Charging slot
- The pods are perfectly designed and placed
Since it is designed to be an ultra-small, thumb-sized pod, it is 7cm and weighs 24.3 grams (without the e-liquid).
The MiniFIt uses a built-in C601 Li-ion battery with a 370mAh capacity, making the device very small (this is expected, though, due to its ultra-small size. The device comes with a suite of smart battery protection functions, which are:
- short circuit protection
- overcharge protection
- overvoltage charge protection
How to charge Fog’s MiniFit, and what does the blinking lights mean
- To charge the MiniFit, all you need to do is plug the micro-USB cable into the bottom of the device while attaching the other end to a power supply not exceeding 1A.
- The MiniFit’s battery has 3 LED light indicators to show the charging level.
- The battery blinking 4 times means that the device is nearly discharged;
- 3 LED lights mean that there is 70 to 100% power level remaining;
- 2 LED lights mean that there is 30 to 70% power level remaining;
- 1 LED light means that there is 0 to 30% power level remaining.
The MiniFit is a 1.5mL refillable cartridge with 1.6ohm Japanese organic cotton – bringing you the purest vapor. A pack of replacement pods comes with 3 JustFog MiniFit pods.
The pods contain the wick, coil, and liquid reservoir of a vape device. These pods are designed to produce the superior flavored vapor while making the most of the battery life.
How to refill the pods
The JustFog MiniFIt offers an easy and safe refilling system, and its pod cartridge needs to be moved back and forth to release. After that, you could now easily refill the pod via the liquid inlet. Easy and simple, right?
The MiniFit is one of the smallest devices to reach the nicotine salt products market. The device is best used with salt nicotine e-liquid (you can either use a 60/40 or 50/50 juice with this device).
Its replacement pods hold 1.5mL of e-liquid each and have an easy and safe refilling system. The JustFog MiniFit also works with freebase juice.
How to recoil
The JustFog MiniFit’s coil can be rebuilt.
- A 32 gauge stainless steel is recommended for rebuilding the coil for you to get a cleaner, crisp flavor.
- A little pot needs to be opened up, and the contact plugs should be lifted up.
- Pulling the cover off exposes the coil.
- The coil shall then be removed, and then you can proceed with recoiling.
How to use the JustFog MiniFit
- Using the JustFog Minifit, press the power button 4 times in succession (within 2 seconds) to power the device on or off.
- The power button must then be pushed again for the device to fire.
- The device is short-circuited if the LED lights blink three times.
- If the LED light indicator blinks twice, it means the pod cartridge is not properly inserted. The safety circuit will shut down the device’s power if the power button is continuously pressed for 10 seconds or more.
- The JustFog MiniFit is really simple and very easy to install and use – with the installation taking only a few seconds.
- This thumb-sized device vapes surprisingly with a smooth constant voltage, meaning that the voltage stays the same no matter power level.
- The device is somewhere between a very restricted direct lung draw and an open mouth to lung draw.
JustFog MiniFit instructions and warnings (what might go wrong)
The device, when dropped, should be checked whether there are loose components, that there is no leakage of e-liquid, and that the mouthpiece is not damaged.
If its parts are cracked or deformed, the device must not be used unless the defective items are replaced. It should also not be used when the juice in the pod mod is empty or almost empty.
Never store the device in rooms with very high temperatures or with too high humidity.
Safety & Protection Features
Competitors on the Market
JustFog MiniFit vs Suorin Drop
The Suorin Drop is both stunning and satisfying.
- Suorin Drop is perfect for pocket carry as the design is slim and solid, as JustFog fits in any pocket.
- Suorin Drop’s leak-resistant pods are also fairly easy to fill with e-liquid; the device’s tight draw mimics smoking, on the other hand, JustFog is also leakproof and simple-to-use.
- The Suorin Drop also supports pass-through vaping, and its low vapor output makes it discreet and stealthy.
- In addition, the Suorin Drop’s dual wicking atomizer system is also designed to give vapers a superior draw while minimizing the chances of a hit that’s too dry or overly harsh.
JustFog MiniFit vs Smok Infinix
The Smok Infinix is created with technological prowess and simplicity.
- Smok Infinix has a striking chassis and is an ultimate combination of ease to use and portability.
- For easy handling and carrying, the Smok Infinix is created with a streamlined form factor, JustFog design is also very fluid – Box mini, IStick.
- Charging of both devices requires only a USB cable.
- The Smok Infinix also has an LED light indicator to show you instant battery life feedback, although the MiniFits battery has 3 LED light indicators.
- The Infinix is draw-activated and has a wattage range of 10 to 16 watts, but the Minifit equipped with a firing button, that makes the device more reliable.
- The both devices have replaceable cartridges (that hold up to 2mL) offering you refillable vape pod mods.
JustFrog Minifit Pod: Final Thoughts
The JustFog MiniFit kit is incredibly lightweight, making it a highly portable pod mod system – a perfect choice for vapers looking for a simple device and those on the go. While the pods (holding only 1.5mL of e-liquid) probably won’t last you a whole day, they are extremely easy to refill. Its coil with a resistance of 1.6 ohms will surely give you quite a good vaping experience, too.
The JustFog MiniFit also has no leaking or gurgling issues. The device’s cap system is amazing too, and the pods lock in tightly.
Overall, the JustFog Minifit is a comfortable solution with added autonomy for the most experienced vaper.