The Halo G6 E-Cig Starter Kit features a clean cut, crisp and professional design, appealing to even the pickiest of vapors. The G6 E-Cig hosts some of the smallest and lightweight options on the market. This is one good looking device!
- 2x G6 Automatic Batteries 78 mm (3.07 inches)
- 5x Cartomizers (Prefilled or Blank)
- USB Charger
- Wall Charger
- User Manual
The Halo G6 E-Cig manages to pack a lot into the small size of the stick. Coming equipped with a 78mm (3.07 inches) long battery, and 9.2mm (0.36 inches) width, it is quite clearly on the smaller side of vapes. However, it still manages to have some decent weight, making it nice to hold and vape.
Each cartomizer comes in at around 35.5 mm (1.39 inches) in length, making the total length of this device when fully functional a shocking 113.5 mm (4.46 inches).
The G6 offers a wide variety of features. Here are the most important ones:
- Color Selection – The Halo G6 E-Cig Starter Kit comes with a wide variety of colors for the battery itself, giving everyone their own personal touch to the device.
- Vape Flavors – The Cartomizers that come with the G6 Starter kit are refillable! All in all, this means one can keep vaping for much longer than before; be sure to head over to the Halo Cigs website and get some of their E-Liquids. Each flavor comes in Low (6 mg), Medium (12 mg), High (18 mg) and X-High (24 mg) nicotine concentration levels.
- Automatic Pull Batteries – The device comes with two automatic pull batteries. Giving vapers the more traditional smoking experience, without holding a power button! Overall, it will give more control over the vapor one is producing from the device.
When it comes to performance, the Halo G6 E-Cig is average. It has a lot of plus sides, many of which make the device better than the majority of its competitors.
In regards to the power of the battery, it provides a good amount of power to get a decent hit from the device, while managing to keep a moderate battery consumption and battery life. As mentioned before the starter kit comes with two batteries, so one should never be left with no charge left.
Assembly Instructions – Due to the device being an E-Cig there is not that much assembly required! The only changes users will be making to hardware will include replacing Cartomizers, replacing the batteries or possibly fixing firing issues.
Firing Instructions – This is a major problem when it comes to E-Cigs. The main cause of firing issues is due to people tightening the cartomizer to the battery too much. Tighten the cartomizer until it is touching the connector inside the battery. Once there is a resistance, stop tightening.
There are a couple of things to do in case of some firing issues:
- Ensure the battery is fully charged. It could just be low battery causing no vapor production.
- Replace the cartomizer, try a brand new one. Although cartomizers can be re-used, they will eventually have to be thrown away and replaced.
- If the problem persists after attempting both stages above, research methods on how to fix a firing E-Cig. This will include using something to gently re-adjust the connection point between the battery and cartomizer. Please ensure you fully research this before attempting to fix it yourself!
Mig Cig Standard eCig Starter Kit
Mig’s Cig Standard eCig Starter Kit is slightly more expensive than Halo’s E-Cig kit, and it has some key differences.
For example, when purchasing Mig’s kit, the consumer has the option to choose amongst a variety of flavors and nicotine levels to come with their kit, whereas the Halo consumers just get to choose their nicotine level. Halo’s Infiniglow Batteries have unmatchable power though.
V2 Standard Starter Kit
The V2 Standard Starter Kit is only slightly more expensive than the Halo G6 E-Cig Kit. When purchasing the V2, consumers have a wide variety of flavor options, which makes the Standard more customizable. A benefit of this kit is that it comes with 10 flavor cartridges and that it comes in different battery lengths. Unfortunately, it does not come in as many fun colors.
A benefit of this kit is that it comes with 10 flavor cartridges and that it comes in different battery lengths. Unfortunately, it does not come in as many fun colors.
Halo’s G6 E-Cigs are definitely one of the top competitors in the e-cig market, if not THE top competitor. Their design is classy, and should a user want they can make it look and feel as though they were smoking a real cigarette. This vaporizer kit comes will all the necessary pieces and accessories to make for a top-notch e-smoking experience. What is best is that this kit comes at a low price, making for a fantastic buy!