The Halo G6 E-Cig Starter Kit is notorious for its well designed and visually appealing structure. With the ability to choose between five different types of easy-to-swap cartomizers and two automatic pull batteries, Halo G6 is a great choice for someone looking for a reliable mid-range E-Cig.
The Halo G6 E-Cig Starter Kit features a clean cut, crisp and professional design, appealing to even the pickiest of vapors. The G6 E-Cig hosts some of the smallest and lightweight options on the market. This is one good looking device!
- 2x G6 Automatic Batteries 78 mm (3.07 inches)
- 5x Cartomizers (Prefilled or Blank)
- USB Charger
- Wall Charger
- User Manual
Table of Contents
Halo G6 E-Cig’s Look and Feel
The Halo G6 E-Cig manages to pack a lot into the small size of the stick. Coming equipped with a 78mm (3.07 inches) long battery, and 9.2mm (0.36 inches) width, it is quite clearly on the smaller side of vapes. However, it still manages to have some decent weight, making it nice to hold and vape.
Each cartomizer comes in at around 35.5 mm (1.39 inches) in length, making the total length of this device when fully functional a shocking 113.5 mm (4.46 inches).
Features of The Halo G6 E-Cigs
The G6 offers a wide variety of features. Here are the most important ones:
- Color Selection — The Halo G6 E-Cig Starter Kit comes with a wide variety of colors for the battery itself, giving everyone their own personal touch to the device.
- Vape Flavors — The Cartomizers that come with the G6 Starter kit are refillable! All in all, this means one can keep vaping for much longer than before; be sure to head over to the Halo Cigs website and get some of their E-Liquids. Each flavor comes in Low (6 mg), Medium (12 mg), High (18 mg) and X-High (24 mg) nicotine concentration levels.
- Automatic Pull Batteries — The device comes with two automatic pull batteries. Giving vapers the more traditional smoking experience, without holding a power button! Overall, it will give more control over the vapor one is producing from the device.
Using the Halo G6 E-Cig Starter Kit
When it comes to performance, the Halo G6 E-Cig is average. It has a lot of plus sides, many of which make the device better than the majority of its competitors.
In regards to the power of the battery, it provides a good amount of power to get a decent hit from the device, while managing to keep a moderate battery consumption and battery life. As mentioned before the starter kit comes with two batteries, so one should never be left with no charge left.
Assembling and Maintenance of Halo G6 E-Cigs
Assembly Instructions — Due to the device being an E-Cig there is not that much assembly required! The only changes users will be making to hardware will include replacing Cartomizers, replacing the batteries or possibly fixing firing issues.
Connecting a Cartomizer
- Get the fully charged Battery.
- Select the choice of Cartomizer, refill if using an Empty one (instructions on this below).
- Screw the Cartomizer onto the battery. Be careful not to tighten too much, this can cause firing issues
- Use the device when required, no need to worry about a power button. Just place it on the lips and gently pull. As soon as the flavor goes, or a burnt taste starts to occur — replace the cartomizer.
Refilling The Cartomizer
- Hold the cartridge upside down. A rubber grommet with a small hole in the center will be seen.
- Using a pin, gently lever the rubber grommet out of the cartomizer. Doing this will expose the Polyfill wick.
- Gently put about 20 drops of the preferred liquid around the edge of the cartomizer.
- Put the rubber grommet back on.
- Take five dry pulls to help the liquid circulate in the wick.
Charging The Halo G6 USB Port
- Connect the battery to the USB Charger provided with the starter kit (only use the Charger provided by Halo).
- Place the charger into a USB port. Charge for about 3-4 hours.
- Once the device is charged, remove the USB Charger and then remove the battery from the USB Charger.
- Reconnect your Cartridge and enjoy.
Charging The G6 Wall Outlet
- Connect the battery to the USB Charger.
- Connect the USB Charger to the Wall Charging Adapter.
- Plug the Adapter into the Wall socket. Charge for around 3–4 hours.
- When fully charged remove the Adaptor from the wall socket.
- Unplug the adapters from each other and remove the battery.
- Reconnect the Cartridge and enjoy
Firing Instructions — This is a major problem when it comes to E-Cigs. The main cause of firing issues is due to people tightening the cartomizer to the battery too much. Tighten the cartomizer until it is touching the connector inside the battery. Once there is a resistance, stop tightening.
There are a couple of things to do in case of some firing issues:
- Ensure the battery is fully charged. It could just be low battery causing no vapor production.
- Replace the cartomizer, try a brand new one. Although cartomizers can be re-used, they will eventually have to be thrown away and replaced.
- If the problem persists after attempting both stages above, research methods on how to fix a firing E-Cig. This will include using something to gently re-adjust the connection point between the battery and cartomizer. Please ensure you fully research this before attempting to fix it yourself!
Halo G6 E-Cigs: Similar Kits Currently on the Market
Mig Cig Standard eCig Starter Kit
Mig’s Cig Standard eCig Starter Kit is slightly more expensive than Halo’s E-Cig kit, and it has some key differences.
For example, when purchasing Mig’s kit, the consumer has the option to choose amongst a variety of flavors and nicotine levels to come with their kit, whereas the Halo consumers just get to choose their nicotine level. Halo’s Infiniglow Batteries have unmatchable power though.
V2 Standard Starter Kit
The V2 Standard Starter Kit is only slightly more expensive than the Halo G6 E-Cig Kit. When purchasing the V2, consumers have a wide variety of flavor options, which makes the Standard more customizable. A benefit of this kit is that it comes with 10 flavor cartridges and that it comes in different battery lengths. Unfortunately, it does not come in as many fun colors.
A benefit of this kit is that it comes with 10 flavor cartridges and that it comes in different battery lengths. Unfortunately, it does not come in as many fun colors.
Halo G6 E-Cigs Specifications
|Battery Capacity:||280 mAh|
|Voltage Range:||3.3 – 4.2 volts|
|Battery Charge Capacity :||200 puffs/charge|
|Nicotine Levels:||Low (6mg), Medium (12mg), High (18mg) and XHigh (24mg)|
|Polyfill Cartomizer:||2.4 – 2.8 ohms|
|Safety:||FEMA/GRAS Approved USP grade E-Liquid|
Pros & Cons
- Beautiful, simplistic and clean-cut design
- Easy to use automatic pull batteries
- Above average battery life
- Intensive and satisfying flavors
- Only up to 24 mg nicotine concentration
- Limited flavor options
Are Halo’s G6 E-Cigs Worth a Purchase?
Halo’s G6 E-Cigs are definitely one of the top competitors in the e-cig market, if not THE top competitor. Their design is classy, and should a user want they can make it look and feel as though they were smoking a real cigarette. This vaporizer kit comes will all the necessary pieces and accessories to make for a top-notch e-smoking experience. What is best is that this kit comes at a low price, making for a fantastic buy!
Leave a comment
5 comments on “Halo G6 E-Cigs Review — Be Sure Of the Quality”
DarylJune 9, 2019 at 10:14 pm
Pretty good kit. Had been using from Jostech Vape Store in Australia and like it as it looks like real cig and pretty simple to use. I like the mini tank attachment. Well done halo
TimNovember 21, 2018 at 4:35 pm
I’m a pack a day Camel menthol smoker looking to switch to vape. I have 2 requirements- strong throat hit & good menthol flavor(Newport??). I don’t know if I should go nic salts or regular eliquid?? Mods or juul? What do you recommend? What do you think about the G6 compared to the Juul? Does the G6 give a strong throat hit??
Patriciia MisuracaNovember 9, 2018 at 2:36 pm
do you have a phone number to order
James BickfordNovember 11, 2018 at 9:05 am
Patriciia. thanks for asking. VapingDaily doesn’t sell. We’re just providing overview, check out the HALO’s website to find the contact phone number https://bit.ly/2DzcmeO
Vape StateAugust 14, 2018 at 2:02 am
Thanks for posting such a wonderful and useful information this information help me a lot to increase my brand vape state quality. Thanks and keep it up