The Fume Extra is a disposable vape pen that is long-lasting and has several excellent flavors. These vapes are manufactured by Fume, and they are the company’s main product. They have become very popular worldwide since they hit the market in February 2021.
These disposable vapes are affordable and are excellent choices for vapers who want something simple with many flavors.
Table of Contents
Fume Disposable Vape Review
Fume Extras are outstanding vapes. They last much longer than Juuls and similar disposables. Plus, each generates more than 1,000 puffs and contains high-quality salt nicotine flavors.
The device is powered by robust batteries and holds 6 ml of nicotine juice. The taste is on point, and the menu includes a tobacco vape.
These disposable vapes do not produce as much vapor as low resistance pod or box mods, but they create a respectable amount. The amount is comparable to that of a cigarette or cigar and will not draw unnecessary attention.
Fume Extra Disposable Starter Kit
The kit does not come with a lot, but it does not have to. It is a draw-activated disposable vape. Such vapes do not need tanks, pods, or any accessories.
Internal Build and Design Quality
This disposable vape is well designed and crafted. It has a rounded, elongated shape that feels comfortable between the fingers. Additionally, the mouthpiece fits the lips perfectly, and the draw is nice and tight, like a cigarette. The build quality is superb. There is no whistling, and it is unlikely to fail prematurely.
Fume Extra Disposable Flavors
There are many flavors available for the Extra disposable vape:
- Banana Ice: A fusion of banana and ice flavor
- Blue Razz: Blue raspberry. It tastes like blue razz candy
- Bubblegum: Tastes precisely like pink and sweet bubble gum
- Cotton Candy: Mellow and sweet flavor. Great for summer outings
- Cuban Tobacco: Tastes exactly like a real cigar; an excellent choice for former cigar users
- French Vanilla: Smooth and creamy
- Grape: Hard to tell if it copies grape soda or candy, but good either way
- Lush Ice: Outstanding combination of menthol and watermelon fruit slushy
- Mango: Another mellow and sweet flavor with notes of mango
- Melon Ice: Soft and sweet, but with a pinch of menthol to give it a bit of a kick
- Mint Ice: Pure and refreshing menthol
- Pina Colada: Another perfect summer selection with an ideal balance between pineapple, rum, and coconuts
- Pineapple Ice: Icy but tempered with citrusy pineapple
- Pink Lemonade: Sweet and lemony liquid that tastes like lemonade
- Purple Rain: Combination of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries
- Rainbow Candy: Colorful and clever combination of fruit flavors
- Strawberry: Simple sweet strawberry
- Strawberry Banana: An outstanding blend of bananas and strawberry
- Strawberry Mango: Juicy and delicious fruit combo
- Strawberry Watermelon: Bold strawberry and mellow watermelon all in one juice
- Tangerine Ice: Chilly menthol tempered with citrus
Cuban tobacco was a great flavor to include in the inventory. Many companies do not have tobacco flavors, which are huge oversights on their part. Also, there are plenty of ice and regular flavors from which to choose. The only criticism of Fume is that they have no coffee flavors.
Fume Extra Disposable Battery Life
The battery life is long enough to guarantee 1,500 puffs, which is enough to last well over a week. This is one of the best disposable vapes for those who value battery life.
How to Use This Disposable Vape
Disposable vapes are the most straightforward e-cigarettes to use. All the user has to do is take it out of the package and inhale. They are draw-activated, meaning that puffing turns it on.
Fume Extra vs. Fume Ultra
The same company makes these disposable vapes, and the flavors are the same.
- The difference is in nicotine juice capacity and battery life.
- The Ultra lasts 2,500 puffs and costs $18.99. 2,500 puffs is a bit much, but that is a lot of value packed into one device.
- Both are outstanding disposables, and none are all that much better than the other, being from the same company.
Fume Extra vs. HQD Cuvie Plus
The HQD Cuvie Plus is also an outstanding disposable vape, but it has a less powerful battery that offers around 1200 puffs.
- They have many excellent flavors, but they do not have any coffee or tobacco flavors.
- This is a huge con that puts the Fume vape far above the HQD Cuvie Plus.
- If faced with choosing between these two, choose the Extra.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Hits Are in a Fume Extra?
Each Fume vape holds 1500 puffs and an 850 mah battery.
Are Fume Vapes Legit?
Fume is a legitimate company, but there are a lot of counterfeit disposables out there. The number one way to spot a fake is that the device is significantly less expensive than prices listed on other sites.
Remember, if something is too good to be true, it probably is. Also, authentic Fume Extras have a sticker on the back that has a unique SKU code. Enter the code in Fume’s anti-counterfeiting page.
Why Does My Fume Extra Vape Blink?
Disposable vapes blink when they are out of liquid. If that happens, throw it out and grab a new one. If the device is blinking and there is still more nicotine juice inside, it could be a problem with the battery itself. Again, throw it away and get a new one.
Fume Extra Specifications
|Pod Capacity:||6 mL|
- Large flavor selection with tobacco a tobacco option
- Comfortable design
- No coffee options
Closing Thoughts on This Device
There are almost no bad things to say about the Fume vape. There are many disposables from which to choose, and each vape provides days of vapor thanks to the powerful batteries inside.
Additionally, they are affordable and well made. As earlier stated, the Fume vape is the perfect device for novice vapers looking for a cheap, flavorful, and easy-to-use disposable vape.
If you have used this disposable vape, feel free to chime in. Please leave a comment below.