The Vaporesso Tarot Nano is hosting some of the most appealing design choices and architecture found in the market. The Tarot Nano brings some of the latest technology and hardware found on vaporizers. It provides one of the best vaping experiences available.
The Tarot Nano is a modified smaller version of the Tarot Pro. They have managed to provide huge amounts of hardware and technology into this smaller box mod. Hosting some new technology like a center mounted 510 connector and upgradeable firmware users will have huge amounts of control over this amazing Nano Mod.
Veco Tank of the Tarot Nano
The Veco Tank, slightly less impressive than the Tarot Nano tank. However, it still provides a decent amount of features and hardware. The most impressive part of the tank being the brand new ceramic coils.
Here’s some more information on some of the features of the Veco Tank found on the Tarot Nano:
- Average Tank – The Veco Tank hosts a 2ML tank. Compared to other devices this is pretty standard, it is not huge and not too small.
- Ceramic Coils (EUC) – The brand new EUC Ceramic Coils found on the device are the latest coils on the market. They designed it out of pure ceramic rather than other materials. The ceramic coils will let users heat up the device to temperatures not even thought of previously.
- Easy Swap Coils – There is an ability to change the coils without having to empty the tank. This is down to the easy swap technology found in this tank. Although not that important it is a nice feature to have.
- Top Fill – The Veco Tank has a top filling tank. This is a great feature to have for anyone looking to use the device on the go, being able to refill the device without removing the atomizer.
Vaper’s Experience With the Tarot Nano
The combination of the 2500mAh battery, the adjustable temperature, and the brand new coil technology makes the Vaporesso Tarot Nao an outstanding performing device. Users will be sure to get a huge amount of vapor production and average battery life from this mod.
The Quality of the Cloud
Coming with a minimum resistance load of 0.15 ohms vapers have a huge amount of choice when it comes to their vaping style with the Tarot Nano. If to opt for a smaller resistance, one will experience more intense flavors. If to opt for much higher resistance, users are going to experience huge cloud and vapor production.
The Tarot Nano will be sure to provide the right amount of power regardless of the choice of vaping style. Having the variable temperature option on the mod is also a great feature that allows controlling the experience further.
Throughout all settings on the mod, users will be given a great vapor production and incredible flavor.
Much the same as any variable temperature mods, the battery life on this mod is fully dependable on the temperatures and presets the one is using. If to use it casually on low settings just for the nicotine the device can last a day or two.
If to full blast everything, it will probably last half a day. With the Nano design and the portable size one will be able to charge the device on the go; so it is not that bad.
Expect a full charge to take around 1 – 2 hours.
Tarot Nano Kit’s Features
Here are some of the most important features users will get with the Tarot Nano Mod:
- Temperature Range – Expect to get a temperature range from around 140°C – 315°C/280F – 600F coming from the 2500mAh internal battery dealing up to 80 Watts. The temperature can be controlled with the buttons found at the base of the device.
- Upgradeable Firmware – Using the USB connector on the device will provide users with the ability to upgrade the Omni Board Chipset. This can be used to give vapers increased control over the device.
- Smart Buttons – The buttons on the base of the device used for changing the temperature have smart increments. A simple press of the button will increment by 1. Ootherwise, holding the button will speed up the process.
Preparing the Tarot Nano Mod and Taking Care
All assembly instructions can be found in the user manual provided with the device. It is important to read the user manual before using this device.
Here is a brief explanation of some of the things one will find out from the user manual:
- Priming the Atomizer – Before using the device, prime the atomizer. This will be done by dripping a little bit of e-liquid on the exposed part of the coils.
- Filling the Tank – Use the top filling method to fill the tank with juice. It is common to allow the device to stand for 5 minutes or so after priming the coils and filling the tank.
Looking after the device is another really important part of owning a box mod.
There are a couple of things to do to ensure the user is looking after the device correctly:
- Cleaning the Exterior – Occasionally wipe down the exterior of the device. This will remove any buildup of dust that could eventually lead inside the device.
- Clean the Components – Whenever users have to replace the atomizer/coil (weekly), they should remove every individual component and clean them individually. This will help understand how the device is built and how each component works with the others. As well as this, cleaning the components will keep them free of any dried juice.
In case of any issues with firing, fully dismantle the device. Do not tighten the connections more than they have to be. Also try removing and replacing the atomizer, as well as recharging the battery.
Competitors of the Tarot Nano
WTF Target Mini Vaporizer
The WTF Target Mini Vaporizer is a super small concentrate vape mod whose aesthetics are similar to the Vaporesso Nano. This unit is more expensive than the Target Nano. A benefit of this vape is that is can reach a lower temperature than the Target Nano, but it does not come with replacement glass like the Nano nor a pre-installed coil.
Kanger Subox Mini Kit
The Kanger Subox Mini Kit is the exact price as Vaporesso Tarot Nano but unfortunately is not as high quality. It is a good option for vapers looking to pick up something for temporary use, or for beginners to test out the waters of mini vapes. More experienced vapers will not get much value out of this. It has a larger concentrate capacity, but less reliable power.
Is the Vaporesso Tarot Nano the Best on the Market?
The design of the Tarot Nano is outstanding. It looks amazing and is incredibly strong. The performance is great with huge diversity and functionality.
The Vaporesso Tarot Nano is the Mini version of the Tarot Pro and provides much the same performance levels as the pro while in the body of a Nano design. It is clear why these Tarot Nano’s are flying off the shelves everywhere.
Vaporesso Tarot Nano Specifications
|The Vaporesso Tarot Nano|
|Temperature Adjustment Range:||280°F – 600°F/140°C-315°C|
|Colors:||Green, Dead Walker, Bronze, Gold, Soul Fire|
|Price:||$54,95 + free shipping|
- Great design
- Adjustable airflow
- Adjustable wattage
- Easy to access
- Large glass tank
- A bit small buttons
Where to buy Vaporesso Tarot Nano?
Buy Vaporesso Tarot Nano directly from the Halocigs website.