The Vaporesso Tarot Nano: When All Good Things Come Together
Vaporesso Tarot Nano Pros & Cons:
- Great Design
- Adjustable Airflow
- Adjustable Wattage
- Easy to Access
- Large Glass Tank
- Buttons should be Bigger/Higher
Specs In a Few Words
- Tarot Nano Mod
- Veco Tank (EUC Coil Pre-Installed)
- Replacement Pyrex Glass Tube
- Micro USB Cable
- Spare Clapton 0.3ohm EUC Coil
- Superior Stainless Steel Construct
- Reinforced Pyrex Glass
- Adjustable Airflow
- Top Fill
- EUC Coil System
- 510 Threaded
Analyzing the Build
You can see below the incredibly appealing design that Vaporesso has managed to create with the brand new Tarot Nano. Going for a sharp angle and robotic feel they’ve managed to put the stainless steel architecture to great work.
Size and Weight
The Tarot Nano has a total Diameter of 22m. The height is a small 69mm and a width of 38mm. As you can tell, the device is quite small. You’ll be able to hold it in your hand easily. Taking the device around will not be an issue either, although it has a stainless steel construct they’ve managed to maintain the weight making it feel high quality but not incredibly heavy.
Vaporesso Tarot Nano 80W TC Mod
The Tarot Nano, essentially a modified smaller version of the Tarot Pro. They’ve managed to provide huge amounts of hardware and technology into this smaller box mod. Hosting some new technology like a center mounted 510 connector and upgradeable firmware you’ll have huge amounts of control over this amazing Nano Mod.
Here are some of the most important features you’ll get with the Tarot Nano Mod:
- Temperature Range – You can expect to get a temperature range from around 100C – 315C coming from the 2600mAh internal battery dealing up to 80 Watts. The temperature can be controlled with the buttons found at the base of the device.
- Upgradeable Firmware – Using the USB connector on the device you have the ability to upgrade the Omni Board Chipset. This can be used to give you increased control over the device.
- Smart Buttons – The buttons on the base of the device used for changing the temperature have smart increments. A simple press of the button will increment by 1, otherwise, holding the button will speed up the process.
The Veco Tank, slightly less impressive than the Tarot Nano tank. However, it still provides a decent amount of features and hardware. The most impressive part of the tank being the brand new ceramic coils.
Here’s some more information on some of the features found on the Veco Tank found on the Tarot Nano:
- Average Tank – The Veco Tank hosts a 2ML tank. Compared to other devices this is pretty standard, it’s not huge and not too small. I would’ve liked to see a larger tank to make use of the new Ceramic Coil technology.
- Ceramic Coils (EUC) – The brand new EUC Ceramic Coils found on the device are the latest coils on the market. They designed it out of pure ceramic rather than other materials. The ceramic coils will let you heat up the device to temperatures not even thought of previously.
- Easy Swap Coils – you have the ability to change the coils without having to empty the tank, this is down to the easy swap technology found in this tank. Although not that important it’s a nice feature to have.
- Top Fill – As mentioned previously, the Veco Tank has a top filling tank. This is a great feature to have for anyone looking to use the device on the go, being able to refill the device without removing the atomizer.
Vaper’s Experience With the Tarot Nano
The combination of the 2600mAh battery, the adjustable temperature, and the brand new coil technology makes the Vaporesso Tarot Nao an outstanding performing device. You’ll be sure to get a huge amount of vapor production and an average battery life from this mod.
The Quality of the Cloud
Coming with a minimum resistance load of 0.15 ohms you have a huge amount of choice when it comes to your vaping style with the Tarot Nano. If you opt for a smaller resistance, you’ll experience more intense flavors. If you opt for a much higher resistance, you’re going to experience huge cloud and vapor production.
Throughout all settings on the mod, you’ll be given a great vapor production and incredible flavor.
Much the same as any variable temperature mods, the battery life on this mod is fully dependable on the temperatures and presets you’re using on the device. If you’re using it casually on low settings just for the nicotine, then the device could last you a day or two.
If you’re full blasting everything, it’ll probably last half a day. With the Nano design and the portable size you’ll be able to charge the device on the go; so it isn’t that bad.
You can expect a full charge to take around 1 – 2 hours.
Using the Tarot Pro as a base mark for the device there are a couple of things that have been changed to ensure this device can keep up as a Nano Device while still maintaining the standard of quality known from Vaporesso and found in the Tarot Pro.
They’ve halved the size of the mod to 80W from 160W. We can accept this considering the size of the device another material, and you can’t really tell the difference in the Tarot Nano.
They’ve upgraded to a ceramic coil instead of other materials. Further reinforcing the 80W mod giving you the ability to vaporize at high temperatures without burning the coil.
Preparing the Mod and Taking Care
All assembly instructions can be found in the user manual provided with the device. It’s important to read the user manual before using this device.
Here is a brief explanation of some of the things you’ll have to find out from the user manual:
- Priming The Atomizer – Before using the device, you’ll have to prime the atomizer, this will be done by dripping a little bit of e-liquid on the exposed part of the coils.
- Filling The Tank – You’ll use the top filling method to fill the tank with juice. It’s common to allow the device to stand for 5 minutes or so after you’ve primed the coils and filled the tank.
Looking after your device is another really important part of owning a box mod vape. There are a couple of things you’ll want to do to ensure you’re looking after your device correctly, here are the most important methods below:
- Cleaning the Exterior – You should occasionally wipe down the exterior of the device, this will remove any buildup of dust that could eventually lead inside the device.
- Clean the Components – Whenever you have to replace the atomizer/coil (weekly), you should remove every individual component and clean them individually. This will help you understand how the device is built and how each component works with the others. As well as this; cleaning the components will keep them clean and free of any dried juice.
Issues firing will normally be down to a bad connection somewhere. If you have any issues with firing fully dismantle the device, ensuring when you rebuild it; do not tighten the connections more than they have to be.
You can also try removing and replacing the atomizer, as well as recharging the battery.
As mentioned above, you can find any additional information in the user manual provided with the device. Also, check the manufacturer’s website.
Summary of the Vaporesso Tarot Nano
Becoming available at around $79.99 this is a quite expensive nano mod.
The design of the Tarot Nano is outstanding, it looks amazing and is incredibly strong.
The performance is much the same as the design, great performance with huge diversity and functionality.
The Vaporesso Tarot Nano, the Mini version of the Tarot Pro. Providing much the same performance levels as the pro while in the body of a Nano design. It’s clear why these Tarot Nano’s are flying off the shelves everywhere. You can grab yours now from Vaporessos Website for $79.99 today!
Vaporesso Tarot Nano
Vape Rating: 100/100 by Vaping Daily