The SMOK G PRIV 2 230W is a digital beast and is one of the finest products from Smoktech. The product is designed to be the most natural box mod for all vapers, with its new unique touch-screen mod. Other features like customizable top airflow system, temperature control, etc. make it remarkably impressive. Can Smok G-Priv2 kit live up to vapers original expectations?
Disclosure: All the Box-Mods which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, VapingDaily.com links directly to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website. Thank you.
An innovative, affordable vaping device with cutting-edge sleek design and touch-screen interface. It continues to impress a lot of users. Its remarkable features have lead other Vape manufacturing industries to do the same. It becomes easier to view and make adjustments to wattage, temperature, minimum resistance value, vaping effects, etc. using its easy-to-follow menu on the touch-screen mod. Newbies will find SMOK G-Priv2 kit impressive. Its top-airflow 4ml tank ensures every puff has satisfying vapors rich with your desired flavor.
Table of Contents
Smok G-PRIV2 – Design
One feature everyone seems to find ergonomic is its design – simple and attractive. Smok company did an excellent job in making an outstanding, cutting-edge design. The large touch-screen interface about 2 OLED Colorful inches gives you the sensation of vaping a 21st-century mind-blowing device. The touch-screen resolution is upgraded for a sharper display, which is 20% better than its older versions.[/vc_column_text]
What’s In The Kit:
- Smok G-Priv2 Box Mod
- TFV8 X-Baby Tank – Q2 0.4Ω Dual Coil (pre-installed)
- TFV8 V8 X-Baby T6 0.2Ω Sextuple Coil
- Replacement Glass Tube
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Replacement Parts
Smok G-PRIV2: Key Features
- 2.0” Touch-screen Mod – a pioneering smartphone-like interface. Tested over a thousand times and proven to be scattered resistant screen. It also has a sharper display resolution, six color settings, and brighter icons; making it better than previous original versions.
- 230 watts Maximum Output – the box mod can effectively power an atomizer coil of about 0.1 Ohm resistance. The incredible features are the ability to customize your heating mode, by choosing one of the presets; hard, normal and soft.
- Sizeable Firing Button – the firing button is designed to help minimize any discomfort. You can quickly fire up by squeezing, which is as squeezing the whole box mod.
- Separate Power Button – SMOK company engineered a separate button to turn on/off the box mod, eliminating mistakes that can interfere your settings with the touch-screen.
- TVF8 X-Baby Tank – which can hold an impressive 4 ml vaping juice. It features a secure locking and e-liquid refill mechanisms. The tank has an excellent capacity that should last beyond few vaping sessions. And to keep vapers happy, it comes with two coils Q2 Coil and T6 Coil for cloud chasing
Smok G-PRIV2: Performance
As looked forward to, G-Priv2 has done remarkably well when it comes to vapor production. The box mod offers vapers excellent vaping experience from chill vaping up to Cloud chasing. The product is engineered to help you last beyond few sessions like other brands box mods. It features Dual 18650 batteries with no worries about firing up the sub-ohm resistance coil. This Dual Battery can last for about two days of standard vaping and a day for vigorous cloudy chasing.
The box mod comes in two coils – the V8 X-Baby Q2 and the VY X-Baby T6. 0.4 Ohm coil with a power rating of 40 – 70 watts offers larger cloudy vapors and average flavor. It is advised to operate 50 – 60 watt. For any given power above 55W, you start getting semi-dry and meagre flavors. While T6 0.2-ohm is rated 40 – 110 watt, recommended to be used within 70 – 90 watt for a better vaping experience. However, around 60 watts you still get cloudy vapors with meager flavors. The clouds are undeniably satisfying; poor taste seems to be the downside.
Asmodus Minikin 2 180W Touchscreen Mod
This box mod is similar because of its touchscreen and user-friendly interface. The vapes are around the same price and both come in a variety of colors. The Asmodus Minikin 2 has a smaller maximum wattage (180W compared to 230W) and a smaller atomizer resistance than the Smok.[/vc_column_text]
Smoant Charon TS 218 Touchscreen Box Mod
Smoant Charon features a magnetic element battery and Oversized Textured Firing Button for an incredible vaping experience. Both box mods offer responsive touchscreen technology and have similar temperature ranges and atomizer resistances. The Smoant Charon TS 218 is similar in price but does not have the same airflow technology as the Smok G Priv 2 and it is bulkier.
Specifications of SMOK G-PRIV2 Starter Kit
Specs: Variable Temperature Control: Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316 Temperature Control Range: 200 – 600F / 100 – 315C Wattage Output: 1.0 – 230.0W Dimensions: 2-5/16 x 15/16 Diameter: 24.5mm Price $64.95
SMOK continues to impress a lot of users. With dual 18650 batteries, you can rely on this powerhouse for all your vaping needs. Its remarkable features have led other Vape manufacturing industries to do the same. The box mod is designed to automatically protect itself using features like: Low Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Resistance Protection, Overheating Protection, Low Battery Warning, 10 Second Cut-Off, Screen Locking Button, and Dual Battery Life Indicator.
Overall, this is an innovation powerhouse and a highly recommended mod for someone willing to invest in quality-vaping.