It may sound rather unlikely, but there are actually some benefits to smoking. But the question is why, and in what way? Read on.
- Anger management programs and counseling are essential in the prevention of smoking relapse. Read on to learn how they can help you quit smoking for good.
- Want to quit smoking without medication or nicotine replacement? Read and learn about effective home remedies that will help you quit today.
- Smoke allergies can be caused by many things, including the chemicals in smoke, but are they allergies or just the effects of secondhand smoke? Find out here.
- Chantix otherwise known as Varenicline is the top smoking cessation drug in the world. But is it safe and really worth the price, or just a marketing buzz?
- While cigarettes and coffee have been a morning tradition for many, the consequences of combining the two are very serious when done over time. Read on.
- The Dead Rabbit RDA is a collaboration between Hellvape and the Vapin' Heathen that features a postless build-deck and top airflow.
- Learn how smoking damages your immune system, and the long-term consequences here. Read to know how to prevent immune system disorders as well.
- When quitting smoking, the first thing you should do is help your body to recover. Here are five effective ways to cleanse and detox your lungs.